Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Last updated late 2016
Frequency of Occurrence: Every single time
Rooted: No
APP Name: ?
Screenshot: -
Last edited by ozanuslan on 2019/1/29 16:44

I put the phone on a shelf years ago haven't used it since. Then i wanted to reboot it and see it it still worked but when i plugged it into charge it booted and there was a dead android with triangle on the screen. So i accessed a menu by pressing power + vol down + vol up and then proceeded to wipe cache. After that when i rebooted, the dead android icon started blinking every 5 seconds. I cannot access any menu now, fastboot and recovery mode are both cant be accessed. I tried to use xFSTK to revive the boot but when it completed DnX and tries to install OS the device disconnect immediately, [MOOREFIELD , can only access usb icon screen other than dead android.) . Sometimes when i boot up it gets stuck at asus boot screen and does nothing. I amin desperate need for help.

This is the screen i get when i do power+vol up +vol down when the android icon is blinking. After few seconds this screen blinks back to android icon too.

Phone.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Mother board problem I guess bro. 
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
Can you boot in he recovery power+volume and release the power button when screen comes on and keep hold the +volume...........?
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi ozanuslan

We sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience, repair and service center would be suggested here.

I would suggest you to send the phone to your nearest repair center for checkups
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Props
ozanuslan OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Robex posted on 2019/1/30 01:19
Can you boot in he recovery power+volume and release the power button when screen comes on and keep  ...

I can't access recovery or fastboot
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
ozanuslan posted on 2019/1/31 16:20
I can't access recovery or fastboot

Then I would suggest to follow unbricking guides on XDA forum and or video on YouTube.

As you said : ''I tried to use xFSTK to revive the boot but when it completed DnX and tries to install OS the device disconnect immediately''   after it disconnect restart the xFSTK upload the OS file only, reconnect your phone and process with the OS file only.
I had same issue with the xFSTK and this way it works for me.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm