Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[News] A full day on ASUS 5Z after updating to Pie

688 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
gkumar.india18 IND Level 2 | All posts
Here's the link of my phone screen recording after updating to pie:.   
https://youtu.be/BRHMPvk9ZLw
Battery life improved tremendously, camera 2 API full support & top end Antutu Benchmark score.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I'm getting same or more backup in 8.0 oreo version only ... Zenfone5z
Props
akashgaharwal posted on 2019/1/28 00:15
I'm getting same or more backup in 8.0 oreo version only ... Zenfone5z

But I am noticing improvement against my previous experience on Oreo, You can differentiate only after update.
Props
You can get more by lowering screen brightness, uninstalling poor apps, disabling mobile data & location and by turning on power save mode.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
gkumar.india18 posted on 2019/1/28 00:38
You can get more by lowering screen brightness, uninstalling poor apps, disabling mobile data & loca ...

Heyy Gaurav,
After seeing your update video and posts I made up my mind to give this manual update an shot,the only thing I feel sceptical about is if Asus rolls out a more stable ROM then will there be an way for us to update further??
Props
sarthakmitter posted on 2019/1/28 00:52
Heyy Gaurav,
After seeing your update video and posts I made up my mind to give this manual update ...

Wait for 2 or 3 days till Jan end, the manual update is jp, better wait for it
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
gkumar.india18 posted on 2019/1/28 00:38
You can get more by lowering screen brightness, uninstalling poor apps, disabling mobile data & loca ...

Ohh and it would be really helpful to me and a lot of folks out here if you could tell us how to enable dark theme after the pie update!
Props
sarthakmitter posted on 2019/1/28 00:52
Heyy Gaurav,
After seeing your update video and posts I made up my mind to give this manual update ...

When Asus will roll out OTA, you can update further in the same way again
Props
sarthakmitter posted on 2019/1/28 01:21
Ohh and it would be really helpful to me and a lot of folks out here if you could tell us how to e ...

Dear friend, I have gone through all the available settings of the phone but not found any option to enable dark mode.
I think dark mode is absent in this update.
Another thing AR apps support not provided by Asus.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
gkumar.india18 posted on 2019/1/28 01:32
Dear friend, I have gone through all the available settings of the phone but not found any option  ...

Gaurav its was a great descision to update to pie....the UI is now so smooooth and fast
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm