Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Replied] [Camera] Smart reading service has stopped!..!!..??

3496 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
rajathraju IND Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-15.2016.1812.179
Frequency of Occurrence: high
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot:
I found that my phone showing "Smart reading service has stopped" again and again. While using camera or accessing captured photos on ASUS MAX PRO M2. I cant access the Videos captured easily....it take more time to open recently taken photo/video . Please fix this as soon as possible.

Props
IND Moderator | All posts
HI Rajathraju,

We have already highlighted this issue to our developer team & Team is investigating the case.

You may update your device on .179 firmware.

In additional information we require the log files. It will be a great help if you provide the log files.
(Please check your inbox for firmware update and log create steps)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir while I am using my ASUS max Pro m2 camera it always shows smart reading service has been stopped and the camera goes shot down automatically,,,,,,, sir please help me in solving this issue
Props
Same problem happens to me also...what others already mentioned about "smart reading service has been stopped" and am updated my ASUS max pro m2 recently...it is up to date...so please fix this soon...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same problem happens with me even if I do video call the same message continues to pop up again n again. And my phone is up-to-date 
Props
Same problem happens to me also...what others already mentioned about "smart reading service has been stopped" and am updated my ASUS max pro m2 recently...it is up to date...so please fix this soon...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same problem happens to me also...what others already mentioned about "smart reading service has been stopped" and am updated my ASUS max pro m2 recently...it is up to date...so please fix this soon...I always update the phone please do something that error fix or remove
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
If catch pic front camra that not good eyes going other side not good to catch pic front.
Props
zenfans_PK2O posted on 2019/1/21 14:54
HI Rajathraju,

We have already highlighted this issue to our developer team & Team is investigating ...

I am having the same problem since a long time!! Again and again its showing that "smart screen reading has been stopped" please do something!!
Props
I am having the same problem in my phone
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm