Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: LRX21V.ASUS_T00J_WW_user_3.23.40.52_2015
Frequency of Occurrence: Dont know
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi,

I updated my Zenfone 5 to Lolipop, after that iam frequesntly getting Network related issue.

Present version(Lolipop 5)..[size=12.8000001907349px] LRX21V.ASUS_T00J_WW_user_3.23.40.52_2015..

Kindly request you to help me to Downgrade to Kitkat 4.4.2 (1451_1.4.54.2_0108). Kitkat version was working fine without any issue.

Regards,
Sabatsian  K K

Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by TSD_ASUS on 2015/8/3 20:14

Hi sabastiankk,

As per i have check your firmware version which is 3.23.40.52,
there is a new firmware which is 3.23.40.60 for A501CG(Zenfone 5).

You may tried the new update firmware to check if it resolves your problems with network related issues.
For Upgrading the firmware
:

1.Visit the Asus Support Website
2.Download the zip for Version WW_3.23.40.60 (Android L)
3.Copy the downloaded Zip to the Root directory of the Internal Sdcard from the USB cable of your computer.
4.Unplug the USB cable you will get a prompt notification on the notification bar,
5.Select and the phone will get rebooted to install the firmware.

Note: After the device is booted to the new firmware version, we would suggest you to reboot to recovery and perform wipe cache partition and factory reset the device.

Just in case if you decide not to upgrade to latest firmware but want to downgrade your OS to kitkat then follow the steps below :

1.Visit the Asus Support Website
2.Download the zip for Version WW_5.3.3.3 (Downgrad Version) andVersion WW_5.2.2.2 (Downgrad Version)
3.Copy the first downloaded zip which is WW_5.3.3.3 and update the device as the same as upgraded your device
4.After it has successfully installed WW_5.3.3.3 which looks the same, copy the second downloaded zip which is WW_5.2.2.2 and perform the same steps.
5.Once the device has successfully updated which means downgraded is complete

Your downgraded version of your device should V2.21.40.44
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I have a problem with my phone . when I update the android version of kitkat to lollipops battery is too strong and can not watch videos on Instagram so how can we change to kitkat back ?
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I have a problem with my phone . when I update the android version of kitkat to lollipops battery is too strong and can not watch videos on Instagram so how can we change to kitkat back ?
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
yes.............you Can....
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
how to downgrade the firmware in the zenfone laser 2. can it be done in the same way as placing in the root directory..what is meaned by root directory. is it just placing in the internal memory without creating any folder
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm