Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [Signal/ Connection] X01BDA-Zenfone Max M2 Pro

9143 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Magudeshwaran IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi all,
        For the above model the LTe/VoLTe/4G connectivity is so bad in low coverage areas as in previous zenfone versions.But same sim give more speed (Mbps) in same location .Please update me on this issue asp.
Props
I am experiencing same issue in my max pro m2.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same is happening with me on my max pro m2. Internet connectivity is very bad

Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Magudeshcse,

We need your help to capture a log file from your device to understand the root cause of fingerprint issue.

Please help to download log tool APK and SOP from below given link and help to duplicate the issue.

Just follow the instructions and capture the log. The captured file should be sent to us. you will need to send us the link of the web storage
containing that file you have captured.
If you are still unable to do so, you may ask your friends to help you who are technically sound.

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/n ... EBB0FCABFE706BC2A14
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/n ... 679AA3D218A13D5CC54

Props
zenfans_PK2O posted on 2019/1/22 15:14
Hi Magudeshcse,

We need your help to capture a log file from your device to understand the root cau ...

For your kind information i'm not facing any fingerprint issues..I'm facing very low net connectivity in my "Asus zenfone max m2 pro" that is bought few days back. When i use same sim on another device im getting high 40mbps speed but in my mobile im getting around .04 mbps. Does any other have same problem or is it a single device fault so that i can apply for product replacement. Kindly update my with this issue. Thank you
Props
alexandersalarda22 posted on 2019/1/18 11:58
I am experiencing same issue in my max pro m2.

did u find any solution? .Kindly update me in case you get any solution.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm