ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: android 6.1
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
I did factory reset. After reset I tried to access my mobile. It asked me to use Owner's Google account which I used before in that device for sync. I do not have that mail id nor do I have that person's contact. I have the bill for the phone. Is there anything I can do to bypass this authentication?
please help me. regurd for you.
moradihossein1355@gmail.com

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by yogeshxtreme on 2019/1/18 04:48

Did you tried to do hard reset of the phone it completely wipes out the data of the phone here is the link https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/#
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by yogeshxtreme on 2019/1/18 04:52

Look for your model and see that if it works
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi moradihossein1355

Good day
I hope you performed a hardware reset. If the problem still exist repair and service center would be suggested here.
Thank you
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
Well you must knew that you don't have the Google account details so why didn't you remove the Google account from the phone prior factory reset, NO details need it? You would avoid this problem completely. Also that should be done by the seller and you should set up your own Google account.

You can try search on Google and/or YouTube how to bypass Google account authentication on ZF2. Because is very outdated you may have a luck to find it.
Good luck.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm