Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Review] ASUS Max Pro (M2) & ASUS Max (M2) - Budget Goodness!

3148 29
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
ajaygovindkamat posted on 2019/1/22 22:36
Why have you not talked about the touch issue all people are facing and there is no response from As ...

See there was no touch issue in my unit so, if I'm not having the issue, how can I talk about that in my review?

Some people are saying that the new firmware brought this issue with itself. Now, if any of you can explain exactly what the issue is, then I can report this to the company & firmware related issues can get solved by future firmware updates so, that will definitely get resolved.

Please, tell me what this issue actually is?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I bought ASUS Max Pro M2 12 days ago, but I am not impressed by its performance, cause my device is overheated and battery drains too fast although it is 5000 mAh, it hanged alot  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When coming ASUS Max pro m2 pie update 
Props
when i got pie update in my mx pro m2?
Props
Can play full view display video with notch in  zenfone pro m2 ?
Props
There is some issue in battery.. its draining so fast in Max pro m2..
Props
vanish444.pawar posted on 2019/1/31 12:03
Can play full view display video with notch in  zenfone pro m2 ?

Will be possible after the Android 9 Pie update.
Props
madhankumarking posted on 2019/2/2 16:11
There is some issue in battery.. its draining so fast in Max pro m2..

It's possibly some app you installed recently. It is probably running in background & draining the battery. Same makes sense for overheating.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
What I do because torch is not working at the time of first day
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by ermiesapallo on 2019/3/21 12:46

i totally regret buying this phone...despite them stating that this is a gaming phone, still i can't enjoy playing online games the way they should...Ping issues and mobile data disconnection every now and then is what i get...maybe its good for Zombie Tsunami or sudoku, or any offline game.. but if you are an online gamer especially RTS games that require persistent and smooth internet, this is not the phone for you... If i have known of these issues before i wouldn't have bought this crap... I should have waited for Samsung's Galaxy a50...maybe it would have been worth it, but not this phone!!!!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm