Release Note
ZenTalk

[PIXELMASTER KEN] Quick Review on the ZenFone Max Pro M2

1442 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
KenGo PHL Level 1 | All posts
49793773_10157257412666833_7740296580888002560_o.jpg

We recently took a quick trip to Baguio, to enjoy some fresh air and explore the cool weather specially in the evening.

For this trip I took along both my Zenfone 5 and the latest Zenfone Max Pro M2.

What surprised me the most on the Max Pro M2 was how the phone felt in my hands, the phone felt premium which is not what the budget friendly price (below Php 15k) would otherwise suggest.

This was a solid phone.

The phone is fast, apps I use, like photo and video editing apps were snappy. It was a joy to find a phone without any bloatware included, I was able to only load only those apps I need.

As someone who like to shoot, memory can be a concern, this one boast a nice 64GB ROM plus a Micro SD slot that doesn't require you to give up your 2nd SIM slot for. This feature is very handy for travelers who need an extra SIM for the local SIM card in the Country they are visiting. This was my issue before with my other phones, when I travel I need to give up my MicroSD so that I can insert the local SIM card, which means I have less space for my photos and videos.

Am not a gamer, unless Candy Crush or SUDOKU can qualify me, so I would leave that gaming performance part of the review to the other experts, but from what I heard the processor (Snapdragon 660) and RAM (6GB) of these phones are great for gamers.

Now for the Camera performance:

49781336_10157257414116833_9216441544481964032_o.jpg

Cellphone cameras have one thing in common, they all must fit a small area on the phone, so they will be limited with a smaller lens and sensor. This means for a portrait photographer like me, it's almost impossible to achieve the DSLR like bokeh. So to achieve this bokeh effect manufacturers like Asus equipped their phones with a 2nd lens to help create the bokeh effect. This model is fantastic in creating that faux bokeh. That a casual looker may mistake the photos as captured by a larger interchangeable lens camera.

50151362_10157257412791833_8282559777083490304_o.jpg

49790828_10157257412886833_5156682458795606016_o.jpg

Another thing this new phone handles better is low light, I can see more details in low light photos without the overly aggressive noise reduction of other phone cameras, which leaves the subject looking mannequinish. Having a bright f/1.8 lens is also a big plus for low light photography.
This camera takes better macro than any of my camera phones, it can focus closer, making it ideal for those who love to take photos of their food.

49896537_10157257412946833_5374286886653132800_o.jpg

49699928_10157257412996833_7126109626130497536_o.jpg

Images also have a nice dynamic range, or how much detail I can see from the highlights (bright part) to the shadows (dark part). The lens has a nice coating too which reduces glares when shooting directly towards a bright light source.

49716194_10157257414686833_9022888753093410816_o.jpg

49810350_10157257412721833_5018717427664420864_o.jpg

All these great features would be useless if your phone dies due to a weak battery, the Max Pro M2 prides itself in having a 5000 mAh battery (yes as big as some powerbank, in fact I have a few powerbank with less than 5000 mAh). This means I can shoot sun up to sun down without worries of running out of battery, in fact the battery life is so good, my family would charge their phone through the Max Pro M2's reverse charging capability.

49946851_10157257412836833_9127248332308086784_o.jpg

49741339_10157257412681833_8543449314846834688_o.jpg

Overall this a great phone irregardless of it's price point, so it being a budget friendly phone is just gravy.

Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Im wondering if you are using different camera app on this? This seems to be different from the photos i took specialy in lowlight.
Props
Anonymous 
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact Unityspelltemple@gmail.com to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568,
Check is website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.
Props
Save Your Marriage and Get Your Ex lover Back! Dr.Unity has helped thousands of women get their Ex lover back" I'm Natasha Wanderly form USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him +2348055361568 , website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com, your kindness will never be forgotten.
Props

dr unity love spell just fixed my relationship. We have been fighting every day and you’ve just fixed it and I cannot thank you enough..Thank you Dr Unity for saving my broken relationship and brought my boyfriend back to me. If you have any problem in  marriage/relationship. contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here's his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 .His Website:https://unitytemple1.blogspot.com
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Powerful Love Spell- Get Your Ex Wife/Husband Back Urgently..My name is Alexis scorpio from FL Usa, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, his name is Dr happy he helped me recently to reunite my Marriage back with my wife who left me, When i contacted Dr happy he cast an urgent love spell for me, and my wife who said she doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. she is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken marriage/relationship back. because i am now happy with my wife. to anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr happy can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, urgent love spell,Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email happylovespell2@gmail.com  for more info, whatsapp/call...+2348133873774 view on his Web site...happylovespell2.webnode.com/ also His blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
How I Got My Ex Husband Back………..I am sbusico  by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address astoriashrine@gmail.com  , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Paul . His email: astoriashrine@gmail.com    OR.His  WhatsApp Number:+2349051441669
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three (3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Azuka have help a man to get back her wife and i gave him a reply to his email (dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com) and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 24 hours  that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Azuka..or add him up on whats-app +44 7520 636249
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr AZEN is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr AZEN can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr AZEN. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr AZEN is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well Email him at: { azentemple@gmail.com } you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp with this number or what'sapp (+2349038299828) Thanks
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about chief dr lucky in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted chief dr lucky ..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and heard lots of stories to of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: Cheifdrlucky@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348132777335 Website :http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm