ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: dec update
Frequency of Occurrence: everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
After Dec,2018 OTA update the touch screen responce of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 got delayed. I mean many times we have to hit two to three times to open any applications, goback navigation, or anywhere in the screen. please fix this asap.

Props
exactly the same problem i am also having.i asked for flipkart for replacement they have sent the jeeves guy and he said there is no hardware problem
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Even same thing with me. This inconsistent touch issue was seen both before and after DECEMBER update. However, DECEMBER update added delay along with inconsistent touch response. I replaced device once on Flipkart and now got new device today but still the same issue. Sent for return and refund request now.
Note: Jeeves guys do not listent to our problems. They simply ask us to do factory reset. Useless people. Unless you raise the voice, they wont accept for replacement/refund.
Props
narik.trs posted on 2019/1/7 10:50
exactly the same problem i am also having.i asked for flipkart for replacement they have sent the je ...

Jeeves is such an asshole. Same issue happened with me and fucking flipkart denied for the replacement.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same problem after the ota update november patch and also in December patch but  the problem continues of touch issue so pls send a better update for Asus zenfone max pro M2 X01BDA ASAP
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
whoever tested this software before sending must be thrown out of the company. It might be possible that asus has not tested and sent the update. As soon as FOTA update is installed touch screen delay problem was prominently seen.  Horrible ASUS they are not even acknowledging the issue
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
sutharmahaveer99 posted on 2019/1/9 19:17
Jeeves is such an asshole. Same issue happened with me and fucking flipkart denied for the replace ...

Totally agree with you. They don't have any quality engineer to test the device. They just ask us to do factory reset and nothing. Even though we told them that we have already tested the issue after resetting it with Factory Reset. But they don't listen and do the same thing over and over again. Flipkart is responsible for this as they have tied up with these third class Jeeves Testing Engineer.
Props
I am also facing the same problem touch dont work sometimes and also its very annoying while type as touch dont respond.
Asus please do something regarding this we have not paid you for this trouble or else i will not buy any asus products and recommend same to others.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Smitshah17,

We have already highlighted this issue to our developer team.

Team is investigating the case.

If additional information is required, we will notify you.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Automatic Notification Panel Pulled Down. Cant Pull It Up. Have To Lock Screen And Unlock It. Software Depertment Asus Is Such A Lol Or Noth.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm