ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 2742995
Frequency of Occurrence: 37283463828
Rooted: No
APP Name: Zen talk
Screenshot: -
Android P for Asus Zenfone 4 is coming? Becausa no have sense at least not uptade for 8.1, so i believe that is the a reason. But i want answers.
Props
lucasfsf BRA Level 1 | All posts

Uptade system.

Android P for Asus Zenfone 4 is coming? Becausa no have sense at least not uptade for 8.1, so i believe that is the a reason. But i want answers.
Props
CAN Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by james.steeves1 on 2019/1/3 10:37

Good luck with that! Jei is a coward to respond to such questions with any real answers. He's too lazy ask Anyone who works at Asus be it software developers, management, or the exceutives be it or not we get pie.
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
Ze554kl Forgotten by ASUS   
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi all,

In order to achieve the best performance and bring exciting new features to ASUS phones,
ZE554KL will receive Android Pie update in the future.
Thanks for your patience. The release notice will be announced on our ASUS website in the future.
Thank you for your great support and love for ASUS products.
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/1/4 09:45
Hi all,

In order to achieve the best performance and bring exciting new features to ASUS phones,

Maybe you still stop ignoring and respond to my post https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-250150-1-1.html ?
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/1/4 00:45
Hi all,

For real?!?!?!?!? Jei, that comment is one of the best ways (for me) to start a new year! I just hope it won't take too long! In the meantime, will there be any additional updates on the security patches?

Thanks, again, for these great news! I hope that all the goodies available in the Zenfone 5 can be made available for the ZE554KL (AI photo, face unlock, ZenUI 5.0, adaptive charging -although I think we have already that on the ZE554KL-, face unlock, etc etc....)

Keep the good work.

Props
CAN Level 2 | All posts
Wow that's a different set of news. Still, the response is very poor! No timeline or estimate is given on when we can expect Pie for our devices! What the bloddy hell is it with Asus and all companies taking so long to update their devices? Look at the XDA Dev site! They can take the Android source code and run it in a device in a matter of days or weeks! Why don't you employ those talented folks to update your devices! Seriously!
Props
HRV Level 3 | All posts
Any news on the approximate release date?
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
feljo posted on 2019/1/24 22:06
Any news on the approximate release date?

Hi feljo,

Sorry, we're afraid we do not have details to share at this moment.
We will make an announcement once the release is available.
You are welcome to stay tuned with us on ZenTalk: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm