Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Chat] ASUS 5z official pie update is here

1053 12
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
manishjeevan01 IND Level 2 | All posts
Happy New year to everyone download your official pie update in the below link and enjoy.

https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/ZenFone-5Z-ZS621KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
This update is for Taiwan only. Android P update has not been rolled out for India yet.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yeah not for India it's for Taiwan only
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Asus wrong so they only need to resolve it don't worry they will resolve it if u are in pie
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
If it is a Taiwan update why did they put it in Indian website, anyone please?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Anyone know the exact date for indian pie update for ASUS 5Z??
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I updated to the new pie update. It has no issue whatsoever.there may be minor bugs,but it can be neglected. One thing for sure this new update gives the whole new life to battery as in oreo, the battery drain is very fast. I certainly happy to update it. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Why are u waiting for Indian version of pie update. May be u didn't find this kind of satisfaction which I got.asus has a history of not giving the stable update to the Indian consumers but this time I updated the version which is launched in Taiwan. One thing must be noted it should be ww not tw version.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have updated my phone in a hurry and didn't notice that the update is for Taiwan only. After the update everything is working fine, however I am wondering if I can still update it to Indian version when it is released? can anyone help?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
In the end of January 2019 or before hopefully it will be coming soon so stay tuned 
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm