Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Long press home screen and 3d touch not working, please fix it
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i have also the same problem,i think its a software bug that will be solved in the next update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When I chat with customer support , they are not willing to accept that it is a software issue. They told me to get in touch with the customer support service centre.. This is the mindset of Asus
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and hold delay to medium. Kindly update if it solved your problem.

I had been facing the same issue since the update and typing experience became the worst. However, I found that the touch and hold delay was not set. A user cannot manually unset the touch  and hold delay as there are 3 radio buttons and one of them must remain selected. Therefore, it must be the firmware upgrade which caused this. Before the firmware update it was set to medium by default.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
satishpatelin posted on 2019/1/1 13:35
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and ...

i tried to set it to medium but still the same problem.. sometimes it will hang in 2 to 3 seconds.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir has my phone. Touch problem so how it's ...repair....but I updates after only this kind of problem is coming so help me ....fast.....
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Once again asus produce a bug full software.
1.Touch Problem
2.Notification Panel repeatedly  Scroll down without any touch.
3.Hangs a lot.
I'm again take huge headache buying this phone.😢😢😢
PLEASE RECTIFY ASAP
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Saya bermain game dan tombol di layar tiba2 membeku
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|