ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: out of frequency
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Sometimes touch screen does not respond to the single touch so i have to touch it two or three times.

i have also checked this matter under safe mode.
please asus team give response to our problems.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same here. Tried factory reset, wipe cache partition but no improvement (max pro 2). Problem started after fota update.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and hold delay to medium. Kindly update if it solved your problem.

I had been facing the same issue since the update and typing experience became the worst. However, I found that the touch and hold delay was not set. A user cannot manually unset the touch  and hold delay as there are 3 radio buttons and one of them must remain selected. Therefore, it must be the firmware upgrade which caused this. Before the firmware update it was set to medium by default.

Do inform others if it resolve your issues.. please
Props
Having the same problem, some time i have to touch 2-3 times to click. This happened after fota update. Please fix this.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi Satish, I followed your steps but it didn't solve the issue. (thanks for your suggestion)
Asus Team, please fix this issue. After December patching, mobile is hanging and touch is very irresponsible. This is irritating and frustrating now
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Changing touch and hold delay has not fixed this. Asus team, please fix this touch screen issue.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Yes changing touch & Hold delay not fixed issue..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Kindly fix the touch problem.
Even I typed this taking much time.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Sonamthakur,

We have already highlighted this issue to our developer team.

Team is investigating the case.

If additional information is required, we will notify you.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Saya mengalami hal serupa pertama beli bagus gak ada masalah tapi setelah ada penambahan update firm 8.1 layar sentuh saya tidak lancar tolong update perbaikan
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm