Release Note
ZenTalk

[Media Reviews] 8 Top Media Reviews on ZenFone Max Pro (M2)

978 1
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Mr_Zenny MYS Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Mr_Zenny on 2018/12/28 10:46

Max Pro M2 top media review.jpg

Launched in 11 December, the ZenFone Max Pro (M2) packs with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with AI Engine, large capacity 5000mAh battery and durable Corning Gorilla Glass 6 - the first ZenFone and also one of the few smartphone brands to have it. It also equipped with improved camera technology - 13 types AI Scene Detection, 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor, large F1.8 aperture, 6p lens, 5MP second camera for depth sensing, 4K UHD video recording and 3-axis EIS for front and rear cameras.  Find out more about its performance in these reviews by Malaysian's top tech media:

1. AMANZ.MY
“ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M2) membawa penambahbaikan yangketara namun masih mengekalkan apa yang disukai oleh pengguna pada Max Pro(M1).”

AMANZ.jpg

2. HITECHCENTURY.COM
“The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 brings to the table severaldesirable enhancements which include a larger notched display, better hardwareand one of the largest batteries ever crammed into a smartphone to make it asolid workhorse that’s well worth your consideration.”

HITECHCENTURY.jpg

3. MOBILEFOKUS.COM
“Seperti Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2mempunyai potensi besar untuk menjadi satu lagi model Asus yang berjayamenambat hati pengguna khususnya dengan harga penjualan yang berpatutan.”

MOBILEFOKUS.jpg

4. NASILEMAKTECH.COM
“The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M2) is one of the best mid-rangesmartphones that I've used so far. For the price, it offers a lot of value -and battery life too.”
https://nasilemaktech.com/review-asus-zenfone-max-pro-m2

NASILEMAKTECH.jpg

5. POKDE.NET
“The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 is a massive upgrade over itspredecessor!”

POKDE.NET.jpg

6. SOYACINCAU.COM
“If I thought the first Max Pro M1 was a good device for themoney, then I think that this M2 is definitely a worthy successor.”

SOYACINCAU.jpg

7. TEKNORATZ.COM
ASUS ZenFone MaxPro M2 sememangnya boleh dianggap antara peranti bajet paling berbaloi untukanda miliki kerana ia menjanjikan kepuasan pemilikan yang paling maksimum darisegi rekaan fizikal dan juga spesifikasi.”

TEKNORATZ.jpg

8. WISER.MY
Prestasi peranticukup lancar dan tidak mempunyai masalah dalam memberikan pengalaman yang baik.”

WISER.MY.jpg

Props
SEN Level 1 | All posts
Thank you for sharing with us!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm