Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Are we going to get Native Video Calling Support in Upcoming FOTA Updates?

1216 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sattu3911 IND Level 2 | All posts
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: --
Frequency of Occurrence: --
Rooted: No
APP Name: Native Video Calling
Screenshot: -
Currently, I am using ASUS Max Pro M2. This is my First Stock Android Device. Before this, I have been using Xiaomi (MIUI) devices. I know it's a bit boring UI of Stock Android to use. But after seeing the Specs of ASUS Max Pro M2. I have to switch on Stock Android. I don't want anything except "Native Video Calling" in Dial Pad. As it is a must-have feature on almost all trending devices.

I hope in the upcoming FOTA update. Asus will surely pay some attention regarding this feature. If somehow they can enable this Video Calling Feature over VOLTE. Then it'd be much appreciated.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by G_thakur on 2018/12/24 13:25

I don't think so all of us ( max pro m1 users) are saying this thing since the launch of max pro m1 and it's been 8-9 months now.
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by maneesharora80 on 2018/12/24 11:13

I am also wating for it, it is much awaited feature
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Am also expecting this Feature..
Props
Sattu3911 IND Level 2 | All posts
Let's See what Asus think about this feature.. Heard that it takes user reviews and then roll out some cool features
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Basics of android is removed and asus is saying it stock android.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes, stock android is pretty basic and not polished at all. The notification launcher looks like the one in moto phones with lollipop.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Lucifier1992 on 2019/1/11 16:18

Just disable the google duo app. Then go to Settings > Network and Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Turn Off Enhanced 4G LTE Mode and then turn it on. Now call the person just like voice call. Now on the Dialler Screen, you will see a Video Option. Press it and you can do a native video calling. Don't expect it to work from the call log.  

# I have tested with "JIO" only. Don't know whether other opeartor works by this trick or not.

Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Sattu39,

We do not have native video calling feature for this device.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm