Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [Camera] asus zenfone max pro m2 6gb ram

4205 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ksyeih.lee PHL Level 1 | All posts
according to the specification, asus zenfone max pro m2 has a 5000mah, the rear camera is 13MP + 5MP and the front cam is about 12MP. but when I instslled antutu it says that this phone only contain 4000mah, the rear cam is 13MP + 2MP and the front cam is only 8MP. I am so disappointed about this. It is a wrong choice to buy. It is better to buy asus zenfone max pro m1.
Screenshot_20181221-210130.png
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
It's a newly released model. It's my first time using antutu but it looks like some of the details are shown incorrectly. Verification for the device is still not in their database too and the Battery Wear test is showing a record of 5000mah design capacity.

I'm also disappointed but it's mostly the lack of firmware and additional software features upon release like ZenMotion's updated version and Game Vice. Hell, my mom's Zenfone Max Plus has a more robust and updated firmware you can't find on the phone. I hope they release firmware updates soon.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2018/12/24 15:26

Hello both,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I have consulted our team about this.
I will notify you once I receive any news. Thank you
Props
Jei_ASUS posted on 2018/12/24 15:24
Hello both,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Welcome. I just have notice that my battery was continuously draining, even when it is lock screen.
Props
ksyeih.lee posted on 2018/12/24 22:03
Welcome. I just have notice that my battery was continuously draining, even when it is lock screen ...

Hello ksyeih.lee,

For your information, the rear camera is 13MP & 5MP(bokeh), the front camera is 13MP, and battery 5000mAh.

For battery draining issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps as below and show us the screenshots:

1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger and turn off screen> the next morning before using the phone,  please provide me  two screenshots:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > "Advanced battery usage" (click on the battery icon to access)

2) Provide me the time interval and the battery level: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%)

3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off?

Thank you!
Props
k2m2_01 posted on 2018/12/22 11:23
It's a newly released model. It's my first time using antutu but it looks like some of the details a ...

Hi k2m2_01,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have replied on your thread. You can take a look. Thank you
Props
Jei_ASUS posted on 2018/12/27 17:00
Hello ksyeih.lee,

For your information, the rear camera is 13MP & 5MP(bokeh), the front camera is ...

It says my phone was full charge about last 4 hours and 55 minutes ago and then screen usgae since last full charge 0minutes, but the worst thing is my phone ended up 83% only. my wifi is off, my data is off, my bluetooth is off. why?
Props
and even though i have a 4G+ signal, why i experience turtle net???
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I buy asus Zenfone max pro m2 3 days ago, and I read that this phone will get update to Android pie on January. But until now I haven't find any update that said it'll bring android 9.0. and i face same problem with another user in my phone like different specifications on antutu app, and battery that only last like 16 hours. How to fix this? Thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm