ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 2.20.40.198.20160930
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.3
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi , my android version is 5 lolipop , not updatin for my phone ?
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
Only manual OTA upgrade to Marshmallow is available. You can either search here, there is plenty of posts and instructions on this subject or just see release note for your phone model and follow instructions (top left corner). It's good to read the release notes anyway as there are more than few changes which may change your mind to upgrade. Many people reverted back to Lollipop also due to bugs and battery problem..
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by saeedmehr6553 on 2018/12/19 11:39

Appicion,camera new asus ,pliz
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi sassan.1369

Good day
The latest version is WW-2.20.40.206.Please keep your phone up to date in order to take advantage of the latest fixes and features.
If the update process failed, please try manual update, for instructions please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1158

Thank you
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Hi, we need latest update, pls, uninstal bloatware Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Do it Later, MiniMovie, Zencircle and next, next Gapps. THX.
Props
Last edited by nareshbhagawat5275 on 2019/1/2 21:14

Hi , my android version is 5 lolipop , not updatin for my phone ?ze551ml
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I AM USING BUILD NO. ZOOA-2.20.40.206 WITH KERNEL VERSION 3.10.20 ON MY ZENPHONE 2 ZE551ML, IS IT FURTHER UPGRADABLE
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
saurabhgim posted on 2019/1/8 11:13
I AM USING BUILD NO. ZOOA-2.20.40.206 WITH KERNEL VERSION 3.10.20 ON MY ZENPHONE 2 ZE551ML, IS IT FU ...

That's the latest android L 5.0 version you have. You can manually upgrade to android M 6.0 with OTA file from Asus support site or check the release note (top left corner under Asus) for your phone model and follow the instructions and link to download..
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm