Model: ZS680KL(Ultra)
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: WW_14.1010.1804.75
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: Marshmallow Downgrade
Screenshot: -
Description: Hello,

Could any of you advise if it's possible to downgrade my Asus Zenfone phone 3 ultra Zu680kl from Nougat to Marshmallow. The phone always restarts suddenly and it always happens not to detect Simcards as it shows x on the Sim logo! I hope by donwgrading to Marshmallow, it might function well as there is no warranty on my phone and there isn't even a service center in my country
Hello,

Could any of you advise if it's possible to downgrade my Asus Zenfone phone 3 ultra Zu680kl from Nougat to Marshmallow.  The phone always restarts suddenly and it always happens not to detect Simcards as it shows x on the Sim logo! I hope by donwgrading to Marshmallow, it might function well as there is no warranty on my phone and there isn't even a service center in my country😥

Your help is much appreciated!

Regards
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi whistleblower84

Good day
If you would like to downgrade firmware, please kindly bring your phone to a local service.
If the issue is still not fix please backup phone date and factory reset. In order to exclude caused by software.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Service Center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm