ZenTalk
12Next

DATA CONNECTION ASUS_X018D

1720 14
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
wushu PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hello,

I have the same problem. My data connection is only working here at our office. I don't have data connection (4G) when I stayed at roof deck and anywhere else. I am currently working here at Boracay Island, Philippines. I am comparing my data connection to my friend who has a very fast 4G connection unlike mine which is none. We have the same network provider (SMART). When I transfer my sim card, it works on other phone and I realized that my problem was my phone itself. Please help.

Model
ASUS_X018D

Android version

Android security patch level
October 5, 2018

Hardware information

CPU
1.5GHz

RAM
4GB

GPS version
MNL_VER_16080501ALPS05_5.00_99

Wi-Fi version
va.71.f0

Bluetooth version

Touch panel version
0x8

Battery version
C11P1611-O-01-0001-14.02.1708.1

Software information
WW_15.02.1810.347_20181105

Baseband version
MOLY.LR11.W1630.MD.MP.V95,2018/09/25 10:10

Kernel version
3.18.79+
wind-kernel@droid #1
Mon Nov 5 16:02:01 UTC 2018

Build number
WW_Phone-15.02.1810.347

asus_x018d.png
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
try to change the Network Access Point of your Carier, in my case it's Globe, before it was super slow and upon checking, the access point is on myglobe.inet then I change it on myglobe internet and solves the slowness on Network. goto Settings>Mobile Network Settings>Access Point Names
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My phone very fast battery lowbat
Props
jedemafelis posted on 2018/12/27 14:00
try to change the Network Access Point of your Carier, in my case it's Globe, before it was super sl ...

ung sa globe ko dalawang options sa access point names. pero sa smart ko, iisang option lang. hindi rin naman ako makapagpalit ng isip na gumamit ng data sa globe kasi nagagandahan ako sa data offers ng smart.
Props
ryandavecaluza posted on 2019/1/8 16:33
My phone very fast battery lowbat

i think it is better for you to talk to the asus personnel near you because i want to talk to them also but i dont see any asus store here.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Hello 

I have a problem that my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 cannot turn on the data connection . Before Android Pie that i updated it work fine but after update to Pie i cannot use my data connection. Please help me Asus

Screenshot_20190601-112256.png
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST 2018 Contact DR LARRY assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp  +1 (424)-261-8520 I am Laura Peggy  from (ALABAMA), When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr Larry , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Larry, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr Larry, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below: Email: assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com  http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/
Props
Save Your Marriage and Get Your Ex lover Back! Dr.Unity has helped thousands of women get their Ex lover back" I'm Natasha Wanderly form USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him +2348055361568 , website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com, your kindness will never be forgotten.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My husband left me for a younger woman and I was devastated. It was as if she had him under an evil spell, Paul turned against me overnight without any warning. It happened last year, I was desperate so I used every single spell casting website that I could find with no results. A friend sent me the link to Dr. Ojoka site and I contacted him. He started working with me on June. As a result from all of his wonderful work, my man and I are back together. I’m so happy and privileged to have such a great person like you on my side. Thank you! Ojoka contact drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or whats app him +2348144172934  
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My husband left me for a younger woman and I was devastated. It was as if she had him under an evil spell, Paul turned against me overnight without any warning. It happened last year, I was desperate so I used every single spell casting website that I could find with no results. A friend sent me the link to Dr. Ojoka site and I contacted him. He started working with me on June. As a result from all of his wonderful work, my man and I are back together. I’m so happy and privileged to have such a great person like you on my side. Thank you! Ojoka contact drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or whats app him +2348144172934  
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm