ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 80.30.96.221_20182018
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name: system bug
Screenshot:
I recently noticed that the keyboard layout of Google is noticeable on my phone. Even when she doesn’t use her, she is slightly visible on the phone, as if she works in the background, but she cannot be pressed. Resetting to factory settings did not help in the fight against this bug, rebooting the phone also does not help. Asus please correct this bug and improve the performance of your UI. In the screenshot, this keyboard may not be visible, but believe me, it is there and it is very visible in some places and it annoys me very much !!! I hope for further correction of this bank and increasing the smoothness of the system operation !!
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2018/12/11 10:11

Hello  dzhc1195,

Good day,
Could you tell me which keyboard do you use and kindly show me a short video about this matter in English?

Thank you.
Screenshot_20181211-100725.jpg
Props
dzhc1195 RUS Level 1 | All posts
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2018/12/11 05:06
Hello  dzhc1195,

Good day,

I use Gboard.When changing the virtual keyboard, nothing happens, the Google keyboard is also visible in any menu. What should I show in the video?
Screenshot_20181212-160330.jpg
Props
Hello  dzhc1195,

Good day.
Does this problem still persist after update to WW-90.10.138.181?
If this problem is still there, please kindly help us upload your video to a cloud and send me your share link.
(e.g. Google drive or Asus webstorage)

Thank you.
Props
TUR Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by ozgur.105 on 2019/4/15 12:04

It sounds like a "screen burn-in" issue. Common in amoled screens, so not expected to happen in 5z. I did not face so far but this report scared me a bit.

Edit: I have learned that screen burn-in can also happen in LCD-IPS screens. However they are reversible(temporary) in contrast to AMOLED case. That is why it is called "image retention" in LCDs. So if you use your phone with same picture/keyboard/title on the screen for a long time (regardless of brightness unlike in AMOLEDs), image retention occurs. Still asus have the final say...

Props
Hello  dzhc1195,

Good day.
Does this problem still appear after the update WW-v16.0615.1903.92?

Thank you.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm