ZF Model: ZB601KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1903.050-20190401
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Headphone
Screenshot: -
Last edited by kk9999gada on 2019/10/19 22:35

The headphone volume output is very low when connected to external speakers in comparison with other phones, even my 3 year old phone has higher output and also Sound Quality is very poor and below average.

The phone treats External Speakers as Speaker instead of treating it as normal headphone due to which I get low volume output. I have tried several apps but none of them helped.

Asus Team please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Edit: The issue is back after Official Pie update.
Props
kk9999gada IND Level 2 | All posts
Anyone else thinks headphone output volume is low? 
Props
Hi, i use the JBL T450BT headphone and the volume and quality is indeed under average quality. The main issue that i'm facing is the lack of Bass. I das using a moto g and had no issue att All, but with the ASUS Max pro All the musics that has a little bit of bass sounds kinda muffled.
Props
kk9999gada posted on 2018/12/1 00:08
Anyone else thinks headphone output volume is low? 

I installed Snapdragon equalizer from xda developers, I'm getting decent depth and bass but not good enough when compared with my old phone
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yeah volume is quite low and there is scope for amazing sound quality if they optime it well enough
Props
Last edited by kk9999gada on 2018/12/1 19:27

I have connected my to External Speakers via Headphone Jack. As you can see in the screenshots, the phone is treating it as speaker but in reality everything connected to headphone jack should be treated as headphone only.

However, I have no complaint if I connect any other Headphone. The problem is only with External Speakers. It would be great if there was an option to choose how to treat External Speakers.
Screenshot_20181201-193614.jpg
Screenshot_20181201-193526.jpg
Props
Last edited by kk9999gada on 2018/12/3 17:07

Enabling OpenSL Audio Output in third-party music player solves the problem but only for offline music. 
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hey Kk9999gada,

Currently we don't have equalizer you can install 3rd party app for the same from play store.

You can try bass booster.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Is anyone here facing mic issue while answering a call on a mic less earphone? When I answer a call with a mic less earphone plugged in...the phone's mic sensitivity  drops almost to 0% ...the other person cannot hear anything even if I try talking with the mic very close to my mouth.
Props
zenfans_PK2O posted on 2018/12/4 13:22
Hey Kk9999gada,

Currently we don't have equalizer you can install 3rd party app for the same from p ...

The problem is not equaliser. The issue is with sound routing on this phone which needs to be fixed by the Developers.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm