ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 3.23.40.60
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
sharelink or shareit app keeps searching other devices forvery long time. After finally searching when I try to send data, it starts datatransfer but after reaching 20-25% it fails to send data.
I face this problem only while sending any file from myphone. It doesn’t have any problem while receiving data.
I have performed hard factory reset 2 times after updatingto .60 and also done clear wipe partition and cache several times.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by debopriyobasu on 2015/7/24 15:34

Hello!
Please make sure that the device in which you are sending data has share link updated to v1.5.0.x or 1.6.0.x and above.
If app is misbehaving,
Go to settings=>apps=>Share Link=>clear data+force stop.
Uninstall updates and re-install it to be confirmed it is not the problem in the app.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
i think its the problem with the app , report the error to them using feedback & wait till a new app update gets released
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi amitpathak8291,

just make sure that the ShareIt app is updated via playstore,
as you have confirmed that there is no problem when you receive files which means that there is no problem on your device.
The person whom your sending the file has a updated ShareIt application and a proper working device for file transfer.

It would be best if you could report this to the shareIt developer team.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hello, though I am hesitating a bit to share my issue here on this forum because the problem is somewhat related with SHAREit app and not with Asus Zenfone 5 (as per my knowledge, god knows what the issue is)

Actually using SHAREit App I am unable to find or scan other devices and WiFi Direct is not getting on (I checked on other devices, their WiFI Direct is getting on), since apps like SHAREit works on WiFi technology, its obvious that we can't use it unless and until WiFi Direct gets on (that same thing when we select Wi-Fi Hotspot).

Can anyone help me with this. I did from third party website and not Google Play Store.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by kuldeep89 on 2015/10/6 13:23

I can understand your problem, that both apps sharelink and shareit now working on your phone. You can consider these points.

1. You should try xender which is also available on Google play Store.
2. While transferring data make sure you have enough RAM in your device.
3 You can also try to download shareit on your PC because it is officially available for PC.
Hope this help you.
Thank you.
Props
KEN Level 1 | All posts
It's not only shareit or sharelink that's not working it's also FlashShare, Xender....can't also turn on WiFi hotspot
Props
KEN Level 1 | All posts
madhhh posted on 2015/7/24 12:53
i think its the problem with the app , report the error to them using feedback & wait till a new app ...

To mei think the problem could be with the device since flashshare and xender isn't also working
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm