Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/App Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: -
hei asus why my mobile sometimes gone, and why my wifi signal it's disappear at a certain distance. is there any other event besides factory reset and bring to asus center? or i must update to zenfone 5? 🤔 please response. thanks
Props
IDN Moderator | All posts
for Wifi issue, did you connect to 5GHz or 2.4GHz?
I suggest you to use 2.4GHz for best stable connection and larger coverage.

check using SMMI test => open calculator then type ".12345+=" select single test, select WIFI test.

also check on safe mode
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
Props
antho.nuapasha IDN Level 2 | All posts
vrydz posted on 2018/11/7 15:11
for Wifi issue, did you connect to 5GHz or 2.4GHz?
I suggest you to use 2.4GHz for best stable conne ...

how i can use 2.4GHz? i haved to tested in wifi test and is good. but sometimes at certain distances the wifi network is lost. btw thanks for the respons.
Props
antho.nuapasha posted on 2018/11/8 14:11
how i can use 2.4GHz? i haved to tested in wifi test and is good. but sometimes at certain distanc ...

Because 5G WiFi penetrating performance and range are worse than 2.4G WiFi, and the full-screen models' WiFi signal is affected by environment shielding and handheld behavior.We advise to connect the 5G WiFi in the closer distance or connecting the 2.4G WiFi which is wider range and stronger penetrating performance.

You can contact your network administrator. For 5GHz connection, the SSID's name usually has 5GHz name after.
Props
antho.nuapasha IDN Level 2 | All posts
vrydz posted on 2018/11/8 16:54
Because 5G WiFi penetrating performance and range are worse than 2.4G WiFi, and the full-screen mo ...

my wifi network clearly not the problem cause it use 2.4 Ghz and the other device is ok when they use that wifi. the problem is my device zenfone 3 ze552kl. when i use to surfing on internet the network suddenly disappears even though the network indicator indicates the network is full. are there suggestions for this problem?
Props
Would you check the device to ASC? the problem probably from antenna or coaxial cable. Beside that, ASC will also test your device using manufacture firmware to check whether are firmware issue or hardware issue.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm