Event End: 2016/1/17 23:50
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_Pi on 2015/8/13 16:09

********   Congratulations! ********

You have been rewarded: a hands on experience with the mostawaited, LolliFlash:

yadavabhishek695

You could expect an agreement by the 18th ofAugust, Tuesday.

For all those interested in an opportunity such as this, keep looking for winners on this thread. Till then, make sure you share, post and stay active on the forum.
In doing so, you could win a sample unit.

All the ZenFans, keep being active on ZenTalk! Apply to be Dr. Zen/ Product Tester!  You will get a chance to win the opportunity!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know that the Lolliflash comes in with a Dual-Color LED? ZenTalk will like to invite all ZenFans who crazy about photography to dig out the incredible of Lolliflash! Asus would like for you to join the product evaluation and send across your reviews on the same. By simply assessing the product, you could stand a chance to own your very own Lolliflash!

Lolliflash.png
Recruiting Time: 2015/7/21- 2015/8/31

How to Join us
:
1. To begin with, you would need toqualify as a Dr. Zen or a Product Tester.  
2. To qualify, click the link to enroll for

Dr. Zen - http://goo.gl/i5KyE7
                                              OR
                          Product Tester -
http://goo.gl/1O5Sid
3. You would need an ASUS smartphone
4. Complete the below mentioned Application Procedure
·       Reply this thread with stating:
     I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to (Fill in how and where you want to use Lolliflash)
     ex:
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to use Lolliflash in Mumbai Hard Rock Cafe to take a Selfie with my colleagues
·
       Complete the form on experiencing Lolliflash hands on by simply clicking this link:
                          http://goo.gl/forms/ClD8BLjwcu

Evaluation of the Product:
You would be required to evaluate the ASUS Lolliflash and share your review/unbox article <- Crazy ideas are welcomed (A random color would be given away)

Seats are limited, make sure you h
urry and get hold of your seat

Goal:
You would be required to write in an unboxing review and in doing so, add in the following title
-ASUSLolliFlash]____(Your article title)______ during before 31st August (The time might changed by ZenTalk).

Prize:
We will lookthrough each post sent in and select those, worthy of a free ASUS Lolliflash.

Result Announcement:
The selected Dr. Zen/ Product Testers will be listed every week, around a Tuesday during the recruitment period andall details pertaining the winner, will be shared via email.(Start from 4th Aug.)

Attention:
1.      Given the fact that the ASUS Lolliflash is a test sample, you would be required to sign an agreement that will help sync in with all existing rules. Failing to do so, your application would not qualify.
2.      By submitting the application, you agree to receive ASUS agreement.
3.      All assigned goals will have to bemet with. If you fail to do so, the attendee will be shifted to an evaluation blacklist.
4.      It is important that you send across valid contact or address information. If the ASUS team fails to get in touchwith you, especially after a second attempt, your entry would be considered invalid. Asus reserves the right to decide how to find another replacement.
5.      Considerations for ASUS LolliFlash will be sent by email after we announce the result. If you have any questions, please inform us by email.
6.      Based on the quality produced throughan article, the activity prize will be given away. In situations, where no attendees qualify, Asus reserves every right to hold back the prize.
7.      The delivery of the prize will bearranged as per ASUS’s schedule
8.      Asus reserves the right to verify,change, amend, and cancel any content of this activity. In case of a change inthis activity, please check the website, we do not have anothercorrespondence. All entrants would needto agree to bind by these Terms and Conditions of this activity.
9.      Please refer to [ZenTalk] Terms & Conditions to get more details.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to explore the Lolliflash Myself & Help Everyone To Know About It.xj_event
Props
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to take colourful selfies in Kolkata's very famous INDIAN COFFEE HOUSE and attract some people to ask what that tiny awesome device is???xj_event
Props
All pointers completed from my end
Waiting for the result now.xj_event
Props
Zen_Ni IND Moderator | All posts
prats990 posted on 2015/7/26 22:27
All pointers completed from my end
Waiting for the result now.

Please reply this thread with stating:
     I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to (Fill in how and where you want to use Lolliflash)
     ex: I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to use Lolliflash in Mumbai Hard Rock Cafe to take a Selfie with my colleaguesxj_event
Props
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to use lolliflash in pubs and clubs of mumbai with my friends as i usually go out on weekends.xj_event
Props
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to use Lolliflash in Hyderabad LionsDen to take a Selfie with my buddies.xj_event
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to use it to take selfies in pitch dark on top of a hillxj_event
Props
Last edited by KaRaN007 on 2015/8/12 08:14

I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to use Lolliflash to capture a great selfie at night club.xj_event
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
mail2ronit posted on 2015/7/22 22:02
I want to attend Lolliflash evaluation activity, I want to explore the Lolliflash Myself & Help Eve ...

Your articles are most welcome on the same.xj_event
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm