Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] Zenfone 5Q: The Power of Smartphone Camera

245 2
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Last edited by ladycharmaineracines on 2018/10/25 23:30

Nowadays, technology is getting bigger and it's innovation really helps people to make things easier. Sending messages, doing phonecalls, and reaching people all over the globe. Sharing memories and giving happy thoughts to every person that is so much to us. Involving ourselves with the outside world not just through people we personally know.

When it comes to sharing photos with love ones, smartphones has the ability to capture moments like a professional camera. Every smile gives it's own story without you telling it to everyone. Every moments that was captured, we are telling stories in a way we picture them out. Our generation today is also growing as our surrounding gets wider with the evolution of technology.

Zenfone 5Q has the capacity to share captured moments with it's 20 megapixel front camera. It also has a wide angle that can capture a big group shot "Wefie". Family and also your barkadas can enjoy.

Whenever I'm at work, I let my colleagues use it to take groupie or their selfies. They do really enjoy how its (Zenfone 5Q) capture big wefie shots with its wide angle camera shot. It's like they don't need to compress their faces just to fit in the screen.

Aside from it's rear camera wide angle, you can also catch a good landscape scenery with it's rear camera 16 megapixel. You can a amateur photographer using its wide angle camera as well. Bringing out the best photographer side in you. Shout you creativity with its rear camera.

For me, Zenfone 5Q is very handy. When most of my  free time I spent doing some Toy Photography. Capturing each action or pose I make with my toy collections. Whenever I take my collections with me to do some photo ops outside, Zenfone 5Q is very reliable. I don't need to take my SLR camera just to do toy shoot outside since 5Q can do manual setup for focusing.

Share your great imagination and creativity to the whole world. As what Aaron Siskind says “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."
P_20181011_084403_p.jpg
P_20181024_051613_p.jpg
P_20181012_092728_p.jpg
P_20181018_003241_p.jpg
Props
Nice share of your experience with the Zenfone 5Q!
Props
POL Level 1 | All posts
HELLO EVERYONE OUT HERE ON THIS FORUM I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL ON HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK THROUGH THE HELP OF DR SAMUEL SPELL HEALER.Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony today. My name is Celine from Poland  I have been rejected by my husband after 4 years of marriage just because of another woman he left me and the kid in pain. I never wanted to discuss the problem am passing through with anyone but one day I told a friend of mine all I am passing through she introduced me to a great man called Dr Samuel spell healer and I never believed  in her  because I never believed in spell I met another friend of mine  he also introduced me to the same man called Dr Samuel spell healer and still I doubted not until Oneday  when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell healer on this addressdr.samuelspellhealer@gmail.com  have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because I have seen so many evidence of him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell healer has brought back my marriage and family to the best happiness in life. I want to inform everyone with any similar issues should not hesitate to reach out to Dr Samuel spell healer. His email:dr.samuelspellhealer@gmail.com Text/Call him on +2348116961468 or text @drsamuelspellhealer  all thanks to Dr Samuel spell healer for what he has done for me and my family.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm