[Chat] Message icon

1392 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
panchadedic PHL Level 1 | All posts
I cant put message icon on screen need help. Just updated  oreo
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
Please check your app drawer and tap messaging icon and drag this back to your home screen
Props
Are you using the default Zen UI launcher? Does long-pressing an icon work? 
Props
gjmsds112510 posted on 2018/10/23 12:35
Please check your app drawer and tap messaging icon and drag this back to your home screen

Im using the one layer mode in zen4max oreo just updated recently.
Props
lynnellemmanuel posted on 2018/10/23 13:44
Are you using the default Zen UI launcher? Does long-pressing an icon work? 

Long press is not working from the all apps. Im using zen4max updated oreo recently on one layer mode.
Props
panchadedic posted on 2018/10/24 06:26
Long press is not working from the all apps. Im using zen4max updated oreo recently on one layer m ...

Oh, I see. Does one-layer allow an icon to be placed in the home screen? Let me check first.
Props
Last edited by panchadedic on 2018/10/31 21:08
lynnellemmanuel posted on 2018/10/24 08:39
Oh, I see. Does one-layer allow an icon to be placed in the home screen? Let me check first.

I think if u add it from the folder it will. But i notice that when i try to mark messages the check wont highlight meaning it cant be save
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
one layer icon doesn't really allow you to long press the widget as this makes all your widgets scrollable. While using the two layer model allows you to set whatever widget you only want to see in the home screen while the rest stays in the apps folder.
Props
gjmsds112510 posted on 2018/11/3 01:07
one layer icon doesn't really allow you to long press the widget as this makes all your widgets scro ...

Tnx, but right now i like using the 1 layer modebefore updating to oreo the message icon is on the homescreen. Since i updated to oreo i just notice that mesaage icon was missing. Maybe you can help me with this issue.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
baka naka lock screen mo for any changes ng icon?
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm