Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] Battery Drain Isuue

477 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
To whoever it may concern,

Respected sir/madam (ASUS personel); if you are reading this, this is to remind you that the update after 13th october 2018, my ASUS max pro m1 6GB has issue in battery draain. Its losing its battery like hell. My friends are having the same handset and also the same issue. Please try fix this ASAP!!!! THANK YOU.  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Tried wipe cache? I got the October update yesterday and had only 2% overnight battery drain. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
akshayruparel posted on 2018/10/18 09:23
Tried wipe cache? I got the October update yesterday and had only 2% overnight battery drain. 

What is the firmware version of the October update?
Props
neeldip7 posted on 2018/10/18 09:44
What is the firmware version of the October update?

y wud i try wipe cache? i want an update from the asus team. datz it.
Props
dasguptasagnik2 posted on 2018/10/18 09:57
y wud i try wipe cache? i want an update from the asus team. datz it.

i have paid for 5000mAH battery and i expect that it should perform according to that. I am not into cache clearing.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Similar thing happened to the 4gb ram variant also
Props
m.mansoor73 posted on 2018/10/18 13:44
Similar thing happened to the 4gb ram variant also

yeah, it is happening after their last update!!  They should fix this ASAP.  
Props
I've done factory reset last day and when I wake up today morning my 18% battery was drained
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
It's draining like petrol , draining more than 27% in idle but consuming less in usage or total status is showing wrong in phone's about battery.

Props
They should make the battery optimisation (in phone setting ON) by default. Every time i switch on the phone.. i have to make it ON manually. Hope that they will make it automatic in their march 2019 update
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm