ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 80.30.96.111
Frequency of Occurrence: All
Rooted: No
APP Name: Scheduled charging
Screenshot: -
I have been checking the scheduled charging of ASUS 5z for few days. The time limit is set to 10 PM - 7 AM but when I plug it in overnight it doesn't charge completely before 7 AM. It goes upto 80% and then stops. It is a software issue I guess because before the latest update it was working fine. Happens all the time. I've been checking it for the past few days. Please reply and give a solution.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes i too am having this issue and Zenfone5Z is not charging with any other qc 3.0 charger after the .111 update. Asus please fix this issue.
Props
jithinhamlet IND Level 2 | All posts
Sad that they don't even reply.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Jithinhamlet,

You may refer to the below link.

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-219784-1-1.html

This will give you better understanding on how the
Props
MAX-ASUS these are the things I know. But the phone doesn't charge after it reaches 80%. Charging completely stops. I've waited even after scheduled time. It doesn't go an inch up after 80%. Please investigate the issue. We know how these things work. If there is an issue, you should investigate and give a solution. Please don't treat us like we don't know anything about the phone we use.
Props
This implicates that you are not even believing there is bug. So how will we ever get a fix? So much for the flagship.
Props
IND Ban Posts | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Seems like no one reported this issue. Even after the update it exists. What are you guys doing anyways? Please fix it.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm