1234Next

[News] [CONFIRMED] EIS Support For ASUS Max Pro (M1) Is Coming Soon

4149 35
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by mail2ronit on 2018/10/8 11:13

CameraR_ZFMP_E.JPG

I wanted to quickly update you guys about one of the most requested features for the ASUS Max Pro (M1) and it's about EIS for Video recording. So, you guys were asking for EIS support for Video & finally we have a confirmation that this feature is coming pretty soon to the ASUS Max Pro (M1). Yesterday this was confirmed by Dinesh Sharma, the Director of Mobile Business for ASUS India. He appeared in Geekyranjit's YouTube channel where he announced some great offers on the ASUS Max Pro & the ASUS 5Z for Flipkart's Big Billion Days & also confirmed that they'll be rolling out EIS for the ASUS Max Pro (M1).

Now, I don't have the exact dates for the Firmware Update to roll out but, what I know is that, it's in the works & the update shall be available pretty soon. It will first arrive for the 6GB 64GB variant and then for the 4GB 64GB & 3GB 32GB variants, sometime later on.

I received a lot of comments from you guys, requesting this feature & though it wasn't possible to reply you all but, I & other Dr.Zens definitely forwarded your suggestions to the official team & looks like the company is listning. That's really nice. Let me know if you have any other suggestions & I will definitely try to forward your requests to the team.

Resources

Link to Geekyranjits video: https://youtu.be/Raw84IQlNaI

Big Bilion Day Offers (Official Article): https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-237581-1-1.html

Former Dr.Zen Ronit Roy

Devices: ASUS 6Z , Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB630KL , Zenfone 3 ZE520KL , ROG G501VW , Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML , Zenfone 4 A450CG
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Yup, now all Max users will be got helpful in video recording . Keep it up , ASUS!! 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Marvellous news. Now I think Asus is miles ahead in the race. ASUS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Option to enable EIS is already hidden inside the camera settings, it just needs to be made visible.
(tap the red eye option in settings) 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Use gcam modded its way better cam 
Props
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
its your misunderstanding that EIS is the most requested features by the users, Currently the situation of max pro m1 is like that the user wants only from the developers just to fix all the bugs so that it can be in usable phone after that u can add as much features as u can otherwise EIS is worthless for us and direct video call for jio user is more necessary features which all the users need it because all of us are not a photographer but   direct videocall and a bug free phone all we need it. EIS is coming in next update is good but you have to look other more important needs of user.
Props
sonalisonam1201 posted on 2018/10/7 11:15
its your misunderstanding that EIS is the most requested features by the users, Currently the situat ...

Completely agree with you. ASUS needs to correct their buggy firmware first. Otherwise it's just a piece of Junk.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sonalisonam1201 posted on 2018/10/7 11:15
its your misunderstanding that EIS is the most requested features by the users, Currently the situat ...

Well said sir. We need that update immediately
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm