Release Note
ZenTalk

Old but gold

411 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
nonaothman MYS Level 2 | All posts
I normally carry with me 2 mobile phones when I am travelling. Apparently when I was in Rome, Italy in January 2017, my Zenfone 2 laser was out of battery so I captured this one using my ZenFone 5 TOOJ, my first Asus Zenfone phone. This was shot right in front of Trevi Fountain.
FB_IMG_1538559570292.jpg
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
Nice shot! Was the store selling snacks or something? It looked a bit like grilled potato 🧐
Props
Last edited by nasha.othman on 2018/10/3 18:49
cheesetherapist posted on 2018/10/3 18:23
Nice shot! Was the store selling snacks or something? It looked a bit like grilled potato 🧐

It's chestnut and the thing you thought as grilled potato is actually paper cones ...  
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
nonaothman posted on 2018/10/3 18:47
It's chestnut and the thing you thought as grilled potato is actually paper cones ...

Oopsss! 😆🤭
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
hey nona, upload from the original Zenfone gallery/camera. this one is clearly uploaded from the facebook photos, which the original EXIF and histograms of the picture cannot be detected by the site. but it look nice to us normal person anyway.

looking at this picture kinda makes me feel wanna eat ice-cream
Props
Rfqkml_ posted on 2018/10/29 23:38
hey nona, upload from the original Zenfone gallery/camera. this one is clearly uploaded from the fac ...

Hi thanks for highlighting this. The reason I was unable to upload this via Camera or Gallery from the phone itself because the phone was no longer in my possession. I normally save my pictures either via Google Drive or  the easiest uploaded it directly to FB.
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
no wonder.

Props
Rfqkml_ posted on 2018/10/29 23:58
no wonder.

As mentioned in my post, this was shot using a ZenFone 5 T00J . If I am not mistaken, the phone was released in 2013 or 2014. Though it is small, the phone captured good image.
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
hey not forgetting Zenfone Laser or ZFone 2 series. some are old but image are like DSLR one, macro photogs was superb. the details are extraordinary.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm