Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[News] [Zenfone 3 laser] where is the Android Oreo update

2037 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Mcvivien2 FRA Level 3 | All posts
hello, we allies entered the month of October is we still have no update Oreo. for zenfone 3 laser, can you please tell us what is it? all versions of Zenfone 3 we had the update but not us user of zenfone 3 laser, it is really much too long now,.
Props
TUR Level 2 | All posts
We are still waiting.. ASUS PLS GİVE ETA !!
Props
Last edited by denniskanellopoulos5 on 2018/9/30 20:09

Better for you my friend. My smartphone ZenFone 3 Max after the last update in which they changed the android to oreo 8.1.0 almost every app doesn't work. Apps like chrome, puffin, twitch, gmail app and much more... even the Asus apps don't work. I had to open my laptop to answer to you because the Asus Zentalk app doesn't response when i select a "talk" form the forum right now. My smartphone now feels half "dead".
Props
it is October 4th, is still no update Oreo. Are you going to have this update someday, seriously?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by silgrimkok on 2018/10/29 22:00

[size=30.9167px]If no oreo for zenfone 3 laser. Will never use Asus product in future.
Props
and yet an update deploy but still without Oreo, the whole family of zenfone 3 had their update under oreo, the zenfone 3 laser and the only one not to have it, it's frankly anything ..
Props
Please oreo update.ASUS ZenFone 3 laser 
Props
why zen phone laser 3 not given update of oreo
Props
here is that he starts to update their smartphone in Android P version, for the Zenfone 5Z While the zenfone 3 laser has not yet received the update Oreo ,, it is decide I leave Asus I leave for the competition, it's really a shame, because I was equipped with smartphone Asus since their beginning !!
Props
Mcvivien2 posted on 2019/1/28 18:46
here is that he starts to update their smartphone in Android P version, for the Zenfone 5Z While the ...

Hi, please check on the official website that have updated a new firmware in the download with Android Oreo. But customers need to wait for FOTA.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm