[Share] Wizards' Book (Photo Shootout Challenge - Magic) by Marben Leal

449 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Marben PHL Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by Marben on 2018/9/28 11:57

Wizards' Book

P_20180926_222519-02-01.jpeg

As for this week’s theme is Magic, the first thing that gets into my mind neither was about objects that float nor lights up. My concept is inspired by the Harry Potter movie.

It’s a book that lights up and something that when you see the photo you’ll think of it that it shares magical thoughts. Wizards’ book because it’s the one that I think contains magical spells. A book that will guide you to become a wizard.

Technical Details
I took the photo via multiple exposures. A Zenfone 3 Max on a tripod with a camera setting of ISO 400, 32 second shutter speed and custom white balance. I used a pair of black t-shirt taped on a wall for my DIY backdrop, an old book, a portable mini fan with white plastic strips on it to cast a smoke like effect together with an old headset with LED lights. I also used the cardboard technique to trap light coming in to the camera. A built in LED light on the portable mini fan to lit up the book and Snapseed for the post processing.
Capture.JPG
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
And here's the outcome of that video! Well done Marbs!!. Ganda
Props
Marben PHL Level 2 | All posts
Hehe yan nga po yung nasa video. Salamat po. 
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
Hi, I am a future student and plan to study medicine, I was told that this is the hardest college majors but I still want to try my hand and become a doctor. I hope I succeed.
Props
UKR Level 1 | All posts
Advise me a good table for this installation
Props
UKR Level 1 | All posts
An interesting idea. It is always interesting to see the backstage of such photos. By the way, it somehow reminds a lamp from one cool click site hardware supplier. Once I took a countertop from them to update the room and was satisfied. Also, I bought countertop in this shop. One of the few stores that offers normal goods at a low price.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm