Release Note
ZenTalk

[More Information Needed] [System] No mobile internet access after update WW_15_0619_1808_38

1044 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Triplebee GBR Level 1 | All posts
ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_15_0619_1808_38
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
As per subject.

After last update done today (24.09.2018) my phone can't connect to mobile internet.
UK, network: EE
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hello Triplebee

Good day.
Which app did you cannot surf the internet? Could other apps access the internet at the same time?
Does this problem happen when connecting WiFi?
Have you tried to use another different carrier SIM card for a check? Please kindly show me this error screenshot.

Thank you.
Props
PRT Level 3 | All posts
double check the APN, I had problems with this in the zenfone, in the past.
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Props
Triplebee GBR Level 1 | All posts
Internet browser isn't relevant in this issue! There's no error screenshot to show. I Just can't establish mobile internet connection.
After every system update from Asus I can't connect to mobile internet. ...and it happened again last night!! There's no clearer way to explain this. WiFi works alright everything is alright apart of mobile internet connection.
APN settings were checked million of times - that's not the case. Hard reset also didn't help in this problem as well.
Actually last night I removed my SIM prior to update, then perform update and re inserted SIM back on. Same flippin' problem.
Only solution to this is to replace SIM card for new one at the operator shop and it's rather inconvenient to say the least.
Or do not do any system updates from Asus.
Props
PRT Level 3 | All posts
here in Portugal everyone with NOS carrier is having this problem...

APN and Proxy should be clear with this carrier but from times to times they get values from nowhere and internet stops working

I think there is a bug that from time to time copies the values from MMS Proxy and MMS Port, wich are correct and filled, to Proxy and Port respectively.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hello All,

Good day,
Does this problem still exist after the update WW- V15.0619.1810.67?
If yes. Could you kindly help us to capture a log about this matter?

Thank you.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm