Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

ROG Phone and the all accessories unboxing (PART 1)  

470125 32
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Wayne_ASUS TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Wayne_ASUS on 2018/9/20 15:07

Zenfans long-awaited ASUS esports mobile phone ROG Phone is about to start selling! I believe that many friends who love mobile games can't wait to get started! We are also quite looking forward to! Last weekend, we finally had the opportunity to witness the true face of ROG Phone, and share it with you at the first time! Now open the box with us and experience the super power of ROG Phone together! Go!

【ROG Phone Unboxing】

▲Have you seen this suitcase with a rough and unrestrained design? That's right, today's I am going to unpack the ROG suitcase... The military box, the armament placed in the military box is of course the full set of ROG Phone that all players dream of, including mobile phones and all accessories.

▲Seven boxes of equipment arranged neatly in the suitcase. They are ROG Phone, TwinView Dock dual screen base that can provide dual screen game experience, can connect mobile games to the desktop mobile Desktop Dock table game base, and can project the mobile game screen to The TV's WiGig Dock and the game joystick GAMEVICE, the convenient connection conversion Professional Dock and the ROG Phone's phone case.

In order to create a complete game situation and provide the most complete game experience for players, the accessories of ROG Phone is too diversified, and then I will introduce it to you one by one.

【ROG Phone Appearance】

▲The ROG Phone box looks like a black-red letter with a sci-fi texture.

▲The box is opened, from left to right, the cooling fan AeroActive Cooler, the mobile phone body, and the charging wire.

▲The front (left) and back (right) sides of the mobile phone are equipped with left and right dual speakers to provide an immersive sound experience during game play. The back of the phone is asymmetrical color, with a mix of metal and glass to show the conflicting beauty. Falling into the design and cutting makes the whole look avant-garde and hard, and at the same time echoes the phone is your concept of conquering the game. Of course, in addition to these, ROG LOGO and other totem designs are indispensable, giving power to the whole mobile phone to fight for the challenge!

▲The cooling fan and the actual installation of the mobile phone, after the installation of the AeroActive cooling fan can achieve more efficient heat dissipation, so that the surface temperature of the mobile phone is lower. While pursuing performance, there is no need to worry about adding a cooling fan to affect the appearance of the mobile phone. The designed accessories are still handsome and full of everything.

【ROG Phone Specs】
I highlight part of ROG Phone specifications below, complete product specifications, please refer to the official website.

Display:
  • 6-inch 18:9 (2160 by 1080) 90Hz, 1ms response time AMOLED display
  • 108.6% DCIP3 and 100,000:1 contrast ratio AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass
  • Gaming HDR and Mobile HDR supported by dedicate hardware display chip

CPU:
  • 2.96GHz specially-binned Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform with 10nm, 64-bit Octa-core Processor

GPU:
  • Qualcomm® Adreno™ 630

Memory:
  • Up to LPDDR4X 8GB RAM

Capacity:
  • UFS2.1 128GB / 512GB

Audio:
  • Dual front-facing speakers
  • 5-magnet speaker with dual NXP 9874 smart amplifier for louder, deeper and less distorted sound effect

Battery:
  • 4,000mAh

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
Woooooooow. I'm speechless in awe! Even just how it's well packaged makes me so amazed! Excited also for others to see and unleash this gaming masterpiece beast

Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
woah!!! that's very sick packaging!!!
Props
IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
this is a beast, can't wait to see it in person
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Ah! I love this thing...                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
Amazing product , can't wait to have it on hand
Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
iamianthugsz posted on 2018/9/21 17:00
woah!!! that's very sick packaging!!!

how much you think the price will be ?
Props
CZE Level 2 | All posts
Wow 😲 it is amazing.........
Props