ZenTalk

12Next

[News] [Monthly Essence] ZenFone Max Pro M1 A-to-Z Review

5117 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Wayne_ASUS TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Wayne_ASUS on 2018/9/4 18:04

Hello, guys. Here is Monthly Essence Aug issue. We have many interesting articles last month. First, ZenFone Max Pro M1 was released in many countries, so we bring you review and tutorial from Zenfan to help you using this phone easily. Secondly, design story of ZenFone 5 updated continually and showed you AI camera's secret. Finally, a Zenfan shared his experience of taking fireflies' photos. Want to know how does he take these photos? Just follow our Monthly Essence!

Essence threads of this month

I have been using it since 25th June 2018 (that's 6 weeks ownership as of releasing this review) and will give my honest review and comparison to my previous smart devices, where applicable. The M1 is being used as stock and no unlocked bootloader or rooting access permission are performed. At the current review state, the M1 is having a firmware build number OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1805.318-20180712.

2. How to Install Google Camera on Max Pro M1 Without Root ( enable cam2api ) by ranger_biru

I believe many of you want to install 3rd party Camera like Google Camera or any others aplication on your Zenfone Max Pro, or you want to compare PixelMaster Camera, Google Camera dan Snapdragon Camera in same time ? but most of if,  to install 3rd party aplication you need to root your phone first. Some how, now you can enable cam2api with easily & of course without root.

Starting from late 2017 with the ZenFone 4 series, every new ASUS smartphone was equipped with dual cameras. This made ASUS the first smartphone manufacturer to use dual cameras in in every model of a new series of smartphones. But with the rapid advancements in smartphone hardware, it is no longer sufficient to compete purely on specifications. How, then, should the next-generation ZenFone distinguish itself from all the competition?

The all-new ASUS ZenFone 5 has a full, 6.2-inch screen, and its main feature is that it is an AI smart dual-camera smartphone. For those of you who love to use wide-angle lens, the lens of ZenFone 5 is wider than other smartphones and is able to shoot wider views. The hardware specifications of ZenFone 5 give it ultra-high cost efficiency for a smartphone about NTD $10,000.

In the past, whenever I got a new smartphone I would go straight to Hehuan Mountain to take photos of the starry night sky, but this year I did something different with the Zenfone5.
I’ve always wanted to use a smartphone to take photos of fireflies, but taking photos of fireflies with a smartphone is not like taking photos of the starry sky, where I could just set up the tripod and set the exposure for 32 seconds and be done.

ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UAL is a new product that was displayed at this year’s 2018 CES; it is very suitable for people who travel with their notebooks, whether it’s for business trips or just to travel. It has integrated the needs of average users so that users no longer have to make sacrifices for lightweight (under 1kg) notebooks by removing various connection ports and placing various expansion devices in their notebook bags.

See more articles on Guru's Share and Fan Chat

===================

ZenPhoto of this month

4. The stars by gbres2011

See more photos on ZenPhoto

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
Plz add navigation gestures I am irritated with large navigation bar I don't want it
Props
Battery very highly drained at any time when device is not in use
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus please fix lock unlock and notification sound bugs on zenfone max pro m1
Props
When is Asus Zenfone 5z going to get Android Pie
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
hi i am imran..
how can we change camera resolution max plus to bokeh?
Props
It's not so good phone.
It has got many issues.
Fingerprint sensor doesn't work effectively.
Some apps suddenly close.
Camera isn't nice.
Bad user experience.
Lags are found.
Props
Zenfone max pro m1
It isn't a good phone.
It has got many issues
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
has got many issues.Fingerprint sensor doesn't work effectively.Some apps suddenly close.Camera isn't nice.Bad user experience.Lags are found
Props
Asus zenfone max pro m1 battery draining very fast
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm