Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: .96
Frequency of Occurrence: No default music player
Rooted: No
APP Name: Music player
Screenshot: -
Last edited by zapaakzone on 2018/8/9 19:43

Shame on asus no default music player in z5 very sad. In a flagship mobile no default music player installed can you provide.

And also issue in valume voice in half valume no voice come after 80% its voice come to clear.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
They are keeping out unnecessary apps and bloatware.for music player you have google music which should work the same.

Agree on the volume part
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Why u need Asus music player...u have Google music player.  I agree to the second part
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I also face the same issue of volume slider not performing correctly
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Zapaakzone,

Do not create multiple threads for similar query.

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/ ... eid%26typeid%3D1880

Do you mean your firmware version is .95?

Do you face volume issue in safe mode?

Long press power button> long press power off option> Ok> you will enter safe mode.
Props
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/8/10 13:03
Hi Zapaakzone,

Do not create multiple threads for similar query.

Hello MAX ASUS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE SOLUTION JUST " JUST FUCKOUT FORM THE FORUM" 😖😖😖😖
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by Kingshere on 2018/8/11 11:29

Asus music player in Zenfone is far better than other players, even Google. I agree it should have been included. And since when has adding an app like a music player been considered bloatware. It's an essential app, i am using Zenfone 2 from 2015 and wanted the music app. Also the zenui keyboard is better as per me. It allows the long 9 digit keyboard to type just the numbers.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Let's just not include more bloatware like Facebook, messenger we're not enough! 🙄
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
hk.digitalsolutions posted on 2018/8/11 01:29
Hello MAX ASUS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE SOLUTION JUST " JUST FUCKOUT FORM THE FORUM" 😖😖 ...

Please try to refrain from using slangs.Sure you are angry but venting out by using slangs is just not  appropriate.Try to keep the community toxic free as toxic will only lead to more toxicity and within time all will use slangs.You can personally message him or try to resort to asus facebook to contact higher official .Please keep it professional as intolerant behaviour will definitely result in a ban.Also he's trying to clear out unnecesaary post(spam).
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
No need to include a music player .. There are tons  of options in play store .I would rather Asus use the time to fix camera and other issues
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm