Firmware/APP Version: Android 6.0.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by ricardocorralp on 2018/8/8 19:08

I have a Zenfone 2 ZE551ML4gb ram
64gb internal memory

Android 6.0.1 (I download the update from a link here by the admins)

The problem start today after a restart of my phone when i notice that the sd card was in "checking for errors" but i took a long time, and after it finished i didn't have acces to the SD card, i check on settings then storage and usb but the sd wasnt there.

Later i try to check the File Manager but i recieved a message that "has stopped", i enter on gallery and is empty, and when i try to take a screen shot, it send me an message that says that i couldnt take it because of limited storage or it wasnt allowed

I have check this in different threads and even check the test code it said "Something is wrong with SD Card Test" so i dont know what to do

[UPDATE]

Finally manage to fix it, although i'm not sure what exactly did really fix the problem.

I removed the SD card and reset the phone and it did work well so i knew the problem was the SD card, I ended up inserting the SD card in my laptop and deleting all the files in the Android folder, so i try again and insert the SD card into the phone and voila problem fixed

As i said im not sure what was the exact problem, but at least my phone is working right again, i hope that if there is anyone with the same problem as mine, this would help

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm