Release Note
ZenTalk

[News] [Monthly Essence]ZenFone 5 redefines what is possible in smartphone design

3358 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Wayne_ASUS TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Wayne_ASUS on 2018/8/1 17:15

Hello, everyone. Monthly Essence comes back again and brings so many informative articles to you. First, we have some ZenFone 5 design story to introduce the story behind ZenFone 5 developement. Secondly, we collect many ZenFone 5 reviews and photogrphy tutorials in this issue. Hope all you enjoy it.

Essence threads of this month
1. The ASUS ZenFone 5 Redefines What is Possible in Smartphone Design

According to the IDC Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, smartphones with screens between 5.5 inches and 7 inches in size will become mainstream models in the global market over the coming five years. Furthermore, the worldwide smartphone market will grow from 610 million units in 2017 to 1 billion units in 2021, representing an average growth of 18.1% year-on-year...

2. Asus Zenfone 5z unboxing and first impressions

After the successful launch of  the midrange king Zenfone Max pro M1  in India. Now Asus enters the the premium category of smartphones and launched it's flagship killer the Zenfone 5Z. In India...

3. Asus Zenfone 5z in depth camera review

As previously we have done many camera reviews of various devices but first time I  am going to do a camera review of a flagship device which has artificial intelligence in it to make photography more easy for users...

4. These are the apps I use on my ZenFone 5 to help me with photography

I've used my ASUS ZenFone 4 a lot with my photography. I use it to shoot images for Instagram, but I also use it along with various apps to help with my other photography & video work using DSLRs & mirrorless cameras...

5. How I get perfect colour with DNG RAW photos on my ZenFone 5 camera

One of the things I mentioned in my last video is that I like to shoot RAW+JPG with my ZenFones. That way, for things I want to post to Instagram, I can batch process them on the desktop, and then schedule them using Hootsuite or other services...

6.I made a ZenFone game console by myself!

Since the release of ROG Phone, I am so eager to see it. I integrated the materials on my hands to see if I could make something cool.

See more articles on Guru's Share and Fan Chat

Hot events of this month

Get on ZenTalk everyday to win ZenCredits and start the day with good luck!!!

See more events on Fun Event

ZenPhoto of this month
1. Icon of kolkata

2. Fallin

3. Serra da Arrábida Setúbal

4. L❤️ve

See more photos on ZenPhoto

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hello ZenFans! I had captured some images while I was seating in garden with my ZenFone 3.
Look at that Images and tell me, can I upload such type of images. Please responce if you would like it.
Thank You.

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
Nice phone. Günaydın Mesajları
Props
OTHERS Level 3 | All posts
Where is persist.camera.hal3.enabled set to 1 on Zenfone 5z?
Props
MMR Level 1 | All posts
Hello every Zenfan, I need all your help ,please. Help me.
Props
FRA Level 1 | All posts
Thanks you Asus, my ZenFone 5 is Amazing, and really takes beautiful pictures <3
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by fakaza2018 on 2020/2/15 17:39

The designs and picture qualities for fakaza are superb with other good features.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by rlangleyrobert on 2019/4/18 01:42

i will definitely get this device, when i amapiano download stuffs, the quality gonn be killing
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm