Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tutorial] [ZenFans Review] How to adjust parameter value of AudioWizard

4871 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Wayne_ASUS TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Wayne_ASUS on 2018/7/26 18:08
Hi, there. Today I would like to share a tutorial of Audio Wizard. Since everyone's perference is different and you might not satisfiy default setting, let's learn how to adjust parameter value of AudioWizard. Go!

1. Access AudioWizard via Setting > Sound & Viration > AudioWizard. Of course, you also can access AudioWizard from quick setting.

2. After entering AudioWizard, if you are using headset please click the headset icon in the upper right corner. If you are using speakers of ZenFone, you can skip this part and reading custome equalizer setting later.

3. Choose your headset type and connect to the headset

4. Turn on “Headphone effects”, then sound quality will be optimized according to your headset.

5. If you don't like the default sound, please click "Listening profile” in “Personal audio profile” page for customizing by different headsets.

【Listening profile setting】
Please drag the slider until user can barely hear the sound, then tap Next. User can preview their created listening profile to hear the difference. If the sound quality is okay for user, tap Save. On the contrary, tap Retry to start again.

6. Besides, user can adjust bass, vocal and musical instrument sound by using custom equalizer setting.

【Custom equalizer setting】
Please click “Custom” in AudioWizard page, then user can adjust the equalizer by drag each slider for better sound experience.
If user would like to enhance Bass part, please pull high the value between 62hz-250hz.
If user would like to enhance Vocal part, please pull high the value between 2khz-4khz.
If user would like to enhance Musical instrument sound part, please pull high the value between 8khz-16khz.

• Bass adjustment from 62hz-250hz

• Vocal adjustment from 2khz-4khz

• Musical instrument adjustment from 8khz-16khz

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Where is BASSand TREBLE options to Customize????
They are not getting enabled to Customize..
Plzz Fixxxx
Zenfone 5Z
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Bass and treble works only for speaker, if we connect our headphone then those features will get inactive. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
We could adjust bass and treble while playing through speakers in cutomize option.
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
[ZE620KL]  I've got the same problem: when the headphone jack is inserted the 2 sliders (bass & highs) disappear! Unacceptable! The sound, hence,  is muddy.

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
They don't update audio wizard in zenfone 3 laser what the f
Props
DZA Level 1 | All posts

post with links nicely

Last edited by zmirlinazim on 2018/12/5 23:53

This means the Audio Wizard app is accessible ONLY from Quick Setup. But if I want to regain the Audio Wizard widget and place it on my Home Screen, I CAN'T, because ASUS has got rid of the widget altogether or hidden it amongst system files, unavailable for ordinary users. Correct? Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm