Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Zenfone3 deluxe problem with android 8

1975 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Before updated my zenfone 3 to android 8, my cell is dead...many restars all the time, infinite looping when power on, anyone has the same problem? How can i solve? Buy a galaxy s9 or iPhone and put this zenfone on trash. This is my third asus and all of them I have problem with. I never more buy an asus mobile.
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by gabriel85_ on 2018/6/27 16:28

I have the same problem after the update to Oreo my phone keeps freezing and rebooting.  This tells me its a software problem because with Android Nougat I didn't have any issue. Please fix this ASUS my phone is unusable.

I've also tried wipe/reset and it worked for a few days but then today again it started freezing and rebooting.

Is there a way to rollback to Nougat?
Props
Hello all
Have you tried doing a factory data reset? Remember to back up your files before doing so. For instructions, please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3110

I would suggest to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups if the issue persist
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Thank you
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I have the same problem after the update.
The phone just reboot and when I press the vol+ and power button doesn´t show me the list option, it just show the asus logo and the message "Fastboot mode!!!". I don´t know what to do because doesn´t show me any option neither the start as save mode, is just rebooting all the time.

Please HELP!!!! I dont want to lose my information.
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by gabriel85_ on 2018/7/1 14:07
mblanquiset posted on 2018/6/30 22:19
I have the same problem after the update.
The phone just reboot and when I press the vol+ and power  ...

Try vol- and power button to get in recovery mode
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by gabriel85_ on 2018/7/1 13:59
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2018/6/28 00:27
Hello all
Have you tried doing a factory data reset? Remember to back up your files before doing so. ...

I did a factory reset before from the recovery mode because it kept freezing when I log in to the main screen.  

Lately it has been freezing less often but this morning it froze again and now its stuck in a reboot loop as soon as it gets to the ASUS logo.  I can't even get into the recovery mode because it reboots.  And I can't turn the phone off, only wait for it run out of battery life.  

This is ridiculous and my warranty has run out on this phone. Also the nearest asus center is like 2 hours away.  Im sure its the Oreo update thats the problem because Android 7 was flawless. As soon as I update I get this.  

Is there a way to stop the reboot loop?
Also can you please allow us to downgrade to Android 7 Nougat??  I don't care about Oreo I just want it to work.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
gabriel85_ posted on 2018/7/1 16:50

I try too, I try everithing! Doesn´t worked.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
gabriel85_ posted on 2018/7/1 16:50

I did too, I try everything. doesn´t worked.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm