ZF Model: ZB601KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: V 309
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by mehtasu101 on 2018/6/15 23:53

Bugs after upgrade to firmware version 309 released on 14/06/2018.

1) Zoom no longer works on Portrait mode in the back camera

2) Equalizer settings not available in google play or third party add after upgrade to new firmware

3) Double Tap to wake not working anymore after update to latest firmware

4) MUlti Touch still not working making game play impossible in games like PubG.

5) No EIS or Slow Motion for video provided even though the same was promised at launch.

6) While fingerprint and face unlock have improved, a lot of work still needs to be done on them to make them compareable to Phones likes the Redmi Note pro.

7) For Gods sake enable Camera2API. How many users wll ask you the same thing again and again. The inbuilt camera app and software are useless even after the latest update.

You are requested to provide the update ASAP to make the experince on this phone bearable.

P.s. And don't just come and say "put this in idea for nxt". Tell the developers to fix the issues.
Props
8) VOLTE for vodafone is still not working. There is no ok/done button in apn settings->bearer

I got fooled by the volte and updated the firmware... Huh
Props
Last edited by keshavanand.kaushik on 2018/6/19 09:40

Each syllable bears the absolute truth. Since April, this is the 3rd update. As I have also faced the same problems, have done Factory Data reset  on my ASUS max pro M1, after that it is not showing any update available. Is it a fault to try Factory Data Reset if something bizarre keeps on happening?
Screenshot_2018-06-18-20-47-44.jpg
Props
mehtasu101 IND Level 1 | All posts
Also do enable Camera2API. The camera app supplied by ASUS is pretty bad.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Volte for idea is not working too, ???
Props
kanwerc posted on 2018/6/16 18:23

After update my idea data not working.
Props
kanwerc posted on 2018/6/16 18:23

Not for me. Though the network provider confirmed that it has volte in my area.
Can anyone confirm that they have old mobile's imei registered with vodafone network? Or the new imei? Mine doesn't get updated in the network.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
RS ASUS TEAM PLS FIX ISSUE IN NEW UPCOMING UPDATE
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Mehtasu101,

We will get back to you.
Props
mehtasu101 IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by mehtasu101 on 2018/6/18 17:22
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/6/18 13:54
Hi Mehtasu101,

We will get back to you.

One more thing about face unlock, it works when the phone is lifted up and your head is straight up, but when your head is bowed down and you look at the phone placing it parallel to your eyes face unlock does not work. Even while using camera, the imagine is blacked out when you record yourself head down. Try it and you will understand. The camera and face unlock software needs to be fixed for this bug. (P.S In artifical light and not sunlight)

Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm