Release Note
ZenTalk

[Reported] Problem with Final Fantasy XV: Novo Império (A New Empire)

2286 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sidneisousa PRT Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by sidneisousa on 2018/6/7 15:46

I already reinstall firmware and make upgrade and downgrade of firmware. Now the Zenfone has the version of 6.0.1 installed in my Zenfone 2 ZE551ML. But the application show the message when a try open the game FFVX (your device don't have access connect with internet, try again when you have a connection with internet). Please help me!!! SOS lol Thanks for your collaboration.

The game: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... tiononline.ffxv.ane
The Phone: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/
Screenshot_20180607-154143.jpg
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
As you could see on Google Play feedback, many zf2 users has the same problem. I have test it myself and I have got the same problem too and I'm on custom Nougat ROM. So my guess is that is a x86 architecture issue so I would suggest contact the developer directly through Google Play.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi sidneisousa,

Good day.
We cannot guarantee the compatibility of all the third-party app.
I would suggest you can consult the third-party developer.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Props
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2018/6/14 09:31
Hi sidneisousa,

Good day.

Hello Emilee_ASUS

Thanks for the feedback. But, I made contact with them and they asked me to make contact with the manufacturer of the device. I believe that the two companies will be able to reach a solution if they are interested in each other.

Regards,

Sidnei Sousa
Props
Robex posted on 2018/6/9 21:37
As you could see on Google Play feedback, many zf2 users has the same problem. I have test it myself ...

Thanks for the feedback. It is a problem of incompatibility with Architecture. I hope companies will be interested in resolving this situation.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm