[ZenFans Review] How to Downgrade to Android Marshmallow for ZenFone 3 Deluxe

3504 12
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
TWN Level 1 | All posts
saktis_impreza posted on 2018/6/25 16:50
This method must be used on PC.

Test again.

i've tested it many times ,,and its not working for me. if i use the marshmallow firmware, it got stuck in flash the image again,,my cp got disconnected for a moment and then reconnected again i dunno why
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by netaam4 on 2020/2/8 03:58

Ok, don't know where else to leave this so it will be here.

I've got the ZS570KL PRO SD821 6GB RAM - 256GB Storage

I have literally tried many tutorials and flash tools and drivers even the officials and NONE work, my phone is trapped in boot loop I can only get into fastboot mode, when I try with ADB it says it is not allowed to flash like it is forbidden or locked from factory, I have tried to use flashtools from asus and none work because they all say "unzip image failure" and some other ADB errors say like this "remote: unknown command" or something like it, I have downloaded "RAW" files for this version but can't find the .zip thing or do I have to unrar or unzip (in some formats) any compressed file by itself or the whole package and try to zip it back again? I also tried that re zipping again the whole thing but it just doesn't work. so my last tought is that the partition or internal dedicated memory of that phone is burnt and cant receive those files. but it is recognized by the "fastboot devices" command. So I don't know what else to do, can somebody please do this in youtube to follow step by step from step 0 please. it shouldn't be this hard to fix it in these logical steps,

1 - with original files use fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
2 - fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3 - from phone get into recovery mode to tell it to allow firmware installation with ADB
4 - fastboot install original firmware.
5 - in the phone recovery mode wipe user data
6 - in recovery mode wipe cache
7 - restart the phone.

And it SHOULD WORK.

BUT IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO FLASH BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO COME LOCKED BY ANY MEAN FROM FACTORY. Also there is NONE OFFICIAL WAY TO UNLOCK THIS EXPENSIVE PHONE. Even tho the boot loop comes from an official ASUS UPDATE. (None, either official or unofficial work).

This is alike fixing OS for computers in just a slightly complicated way but is the same principle. I used to fix computers for more than 17 years.
But this really makes no sense when you can't even find an official way to unlock the thing to be able to fix it yourself.
So please #ASUS #ZENFONE team, show us some love please! Share those necessary steps and official way to unlock these phones because my big love for this phone is turning quickly into a big deception for the whole ASUS PHONES out there.
Thank you in advance.

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Ok, don't know where else to leave this so it will be here.

I've got the ZS570KL PRO SD821 6GB RAM - 256GB Storage

I have literally tried many tutorials and flash tools and drivers even the officials and NONE work, my phone is trapped in boot loop I can only get into fastboot mode, when I try with ADB it says it is not allowed to flash like it is forbidden or locked from factory, I have tried to use flashtools from asus and none work because they all say "unzip image failure" and some other ADB errors say like this "remote: unknown command" or something like it, I have downloaded "RAW" files for this version but can't find the .zip thing or do I have to unrar or unzip (in some formats) any compressed file by itself or the whole package and try to zip it back again? I also tried that re zipping again the whole thing but it just doesn't work. so my last tought is that the partition or internal dedicated memory of that phone is burnt and cant receive those files. but it is recognized by the "fastboot devices" command. So I don't know what else to do, can somebody please do this in youtube to follow step by step from step 0 please. it shouldn't be this hard to fix it in these logical steps,

1 - with original files use fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
2 - fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3 - from phone get into recovery mode to tell it to allow firmware installation with ADB
4 - fastboot install original firmware.
5 - in the phone recovery mode wipe user data
6 - in recovery mode wipe cache
7 - restart the phone.

And it SHOULD WORK.

BUT IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO FLASH BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO COME LOCKED BY ANY MEAN FROM FACTORY. Also there is NONE OFFICIAL WAY TO UNLOCK THIS EXPENSIVE PHONE. Even tho the boot loop comes from an official ASUS UPDATE.

This is alike fixing OS for computers in just a slightly complicated way but is the same principle. I used to fix computers for more than 17 years.
But this really makes no sense when you can't even find an official way to unlock the thing to be able to fix it yourself.
So please #ASUS #ZENFONE team, show us some love please! Share those necessary steps and official way to unlock these phones because my big love for this phone is turning quickly into a big deception for the whole ASUS PHONES out there.
Thank you in advance.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm