Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_15.0616.1804.20-0
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.2ghz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by Zer0 on 2018/5/29 19:20

After updating to the latest system, error message "Failed to record video" appeared after pressing the record button, thus I can no longer record video in all resolutions even saved at internal and MicroSD storage. I cannot post a screenshot since the error message disappears way too fast. Clearing cache and data of the camera app does fix this but both stop and pause buttons are not highlighted and can't be pressed when recoding video.

After clearing cache, portrait mode is activated automatically, even its toggle notified that it's disabled: http://imgur.com/r38aCuj
Also, contrast in non-wide angle mode is worse then previous versions even the AI is working fine. Details were dimmed down as well. Hoping that this will be escalated and fixed in the next update.

Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
Having the same problem. Cannot record video at 1080 60fps. Failed to record video message appears when the start recording button is pressed. 
Props
HKG Level 2 | All posts
Video recording working fine. I am on the same firmware as you.
Props
TWN Level 2 | All posts
yakultaunty posted on 2018/5/29 16:12
Having the same problem. Cannot record video at 1080 60fps. Failed to record video message appears w ...

Same problem on my phone...only in highly illuminated scenes
Props
i experienced it also. :-( also when enabling flash during video, sometimes the video recorder will hang and will not respond. :-(
Props
Hello all;
I'm sorry for the bad experience. This issue will be fixed in future firmware updates, thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm