ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZS570KL(Deluxe)
RAM: 6GB
Firmware/App Version: NOUGAT
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: How much is the cost for Zenfone 3 deluxe repair.??
Anyone already experience there zenfone 3 deluxe has faulty motherboard and broken lcd screen???How much is the overall cost for repair..as of now they dont have any parts..so if anyone have any idea..pls..help
Props
Hello andymosqueter;
Thank you for your inquiry.
I would suggest to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Thank you
Props
andymosqueter PHL Level 1 | All posts
They dont even have any parts...and they also said if there is no parts available it means the unit is already phase out

Props
BEL Level 1 | All posts
Hello Andy and Bill2

I am very upset with Asus because I bought my ASUS ZENFONE 3 DELUXE ZS 570 KL end of 2017. 6 month later even though i had original asus cover and screen protector the phone when he fell the lcd broke. I have been searching the internet, for repair parts but no luck. I think its even illegal not to have spare parts from product you sell. I have send my fone to BENELUX service centre from ASUS. THEY DONT HAVE PARTS.
I was so in love with my phone. But this is not a way of treating customers. In USA they might have parts but then buying a new phone will be cheaper than having it repaired. THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. Other phones samsung, iphone can repair very cheaply. Mine would have been 200 euro and then they dont even have the parts
Iphone and Samsung is just 70 euro.  So now i was lucky I found a zenfone zoom S for 200 euro. Its not the same as my zenfone 3 but what can I do?
I Hope that loyal custumers despite being let down for now can help you understand that you need to do a lot more if ever you want to become a mainstream phone vendor.  If you treat your customers who will buy the ROG ASUS Phone like this I can tell you there will be trouble.
Props
BEL Level 1 | All posts
Is there a way to go inside the fone with a broken LCD screen in order to get more information out of it? ZENFONE 3 DELUXE
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm