Release Note
ZenTalk

[FACEBOOK & IG CONTEST] - Swap My Phone

4557 26
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
MYS Level 1 | All posts
The ZenFone Max Pro is the dream phone I want to swap with my current cracked screen phone because:

- With its big battery capacity of 5000mAh & fast charging feature, I may have the phone fully charged up at a shorter time than my current phone plus longer hours for me to play games without too frequent to have my phone charged.
The most vital issue is that NO MORE SUDDEN BLACK OUT during my levelling up in the game, due to flat battery! Urghhh.....that was really a pain happened to my current phone that caused me too mad enough to smash it and lead to the broken screen.😭😭😭😭

- It is powered by a Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 CPU processor with 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM, what a dream phone that that may handle even some heavy loading games yet give me smooth, seamless and great performance gaming experiences with NO MORE LAGGING that will cause me to smash my phone again.

- It also has a 5.99-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (1080 x 2160 pixels, 402 ppi) display that will offer me a wider and vibrant screen for the ultimate visual enjoyment while watching movie and gaming.
I believe if I were to have this dream phone in my hand, the phone and me will have a long lasting relationship as I will never have it smashed because there will never be the issues of running out of battering or lagging during my levelling up in gaming.😁🤣😃👍💪

I can't find any reason not to #SwapMyPhone #GameKawKaw with this ZenFone Max Pro based on the above mentioned unbeatable features.

SwapMyPhone GameKawKaw.jpg
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
#GameKawKaw
#SwapMyPhone
I have just post my story,please check out my FB profile Azri Othman
thanks Asus Malaysia

Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
i also have post my story ss at the post comment
Props
With Zenfone Max Pro, apa lagi gamers mau?

✓ Snapdragon 636 + 6GB RAM, bye bye hanged game, bye bye lagging game!

✓ 5000 mAh, play games all day!! Support fast charging some more, play games some more!!

✓ And with the wide 5.99 inch display screen, a whole complete gaming experience and ultimate satisfaction!!!

#GameKawKaw #SwapMyPhone

Sincerely,
kaki game
funrun id: Nebula #41

Check out my story: https://www.facebook.com/asusmal ... tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D
Props
Stutter Lag while playing games pubg and even in low intensive game's like gun's of boom
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Cool 🤩, how to play the game please let me know. 
Props
cheesetherapist MYS Moderator | All posts
moesther7 posted on 2018/11/10 10:48
Cool 🤩, how to play the game please let me know. 

Hi moesther7,

Unfortunately, this contest has ended. For more interesting contests, do stay tuned!  😁
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm