RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: 85
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: System
Screenshot: -
Description: Flashing/downgrade Asus Zenfone
Last edited by Nezure on 2018/5/11 05:56

Here has i promised i am delivering the guide to flash your Asus Zenfone to any other OS.. Marshmellow or nougat system, this guide was made by a brasilian you must Have Asus flash tool installed and install the asus usb drivers, in device manager, so asus flash tool can detect your phone then you just follow what he does.
https://youtu.be/ecAFVePIh3g
Props
AUS Level 2 | All posts
A question. After the downgrade, wouldn't the update server eventually push new os back to the phone?
Props
MYS Level 6 | All posts
ameetpm posted on 2018/5/11 14:18
A question. After the downgrade, wouldn't the update server eventually push new os back to the phone ...

Yes it will.                                                               
Props
MYS Level 6 | All posts
How to Downgrade to Android Marshmallow:
Link
How to Downgrade to Android Nougat:
Link

Props
Nezure PRT Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Nezure on 2018/5/11 08:57
ameetpm posted on 2018/5/11 07:18
A question. After the downgrade, wouldn't the update server eventually push new os back to the phone ...

It will you just either ignore, or disable fota
I am using at this current moment Version WW-14.2020.1711.75 it seems the version 85 has wifi signal issues on my phone. Reverting into a older seemed to work fine. But still not 100% convinced still have here or there some wifi disconnection while playing Power Rangers Legacy Wars, it might be to server i will test 68 now
Props
Nezure PRT Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Nezure on 2018/5/11 11:20

Can confirm 68 is more responsive with a better overall loading on applications then the most recent versions. Havent found any problems yet.
Has more audio quality and it vibrates better then the oreo version which in oreo vibration wasnt much of strong.. I personally dont advise using oreo or even update zenfone further then this version. It's up to you guys
Props
AUS Level 2 | All posts
hmm i see but feel it is too much trouble to downgrade will just stick with the current version and hope they fix with the latest update. i c there is one update released today.
But thanks for your reply though. Appreciate it.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm