Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] main camera is blurry, out of focus, latest camera app and newest firmware

1004 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
dimmosgeeknd GBR Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZS680KL(Ultra)
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: 14.1010.1711.64
Frequency of Occurrence: LTE
Rooted: No
App Name: camera app
Screenshot:
Description: clear cache and clear data. newest camera app. newest firmware. ZU680KL 14.1010.1711.64 Zenfone 3 ultra x 3 devices, same faulty camera app.
every camera picture is blurry out of focus.
clear cache and clear data. newest camera app. newest firmware. this is a fault with the camera app, not the device, because i have purchased 2 zenfone 3 ultra's and a relative also has the same problems and faulty camera app with newest firmware. this is a fix that needs to happen ASAP ASUS. every zenfone 3 has this bug, deluxe, ultra, max.

Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi  dimmosgeeknd,

Good day.
(1.) Please kindly try to restore camera app. (settings > apps > camera > storage > clear data & cache)
(2.) Please check it in safe mode. ( how to enter the safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163 )

If this problem still appears, please bring your phone to a local service center for a check.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Props
as i have stated it has been completed, thats why its written in the post title. please stop copy and paste from a script in all future replys and give the customers a fix and a proper reply.
Props
this is not a service check, its a request for an update and fix
Props
Last edited by dimmosgeeknd on 2018/5/10 04:13

i have 2 ultra, the difference between camera app and faulty app is smart brightness, smart brightness doesn't change wether checkmark or not its a faulty camera app not a service check. fix it
Screenshot_20180509-210722.jpg
Screenshot_20180509-210718.jpg
Screenshot_20180509-211253.jpg
Screenshot_20180509-211256.jpg
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm