Model: ZS680KL(Ultra)
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: 7.0
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: Android
Screenshot:
Description: Hi,

I'd really appreciate and be grateful if anyone can help me solve this problem? when i watched youtube and all of a sudden i got this message? normally i can always come back to factory reset no matter what problem is???
i don't think the asus product is not reliable, i totally trust asus i bought a lot of asus products, this is the first time i had this kind of problem, i bought this phone on April 2017 when i travelled to Vietnam, Asus France refused the warranty applied in France
Thnaks a lot in advance!!!

Cordially,

CHUNG
my email: qbchung@gmail.com
Last edited by qbchung on 2018/5/7 05:59

P_20180503_222030_1_BOK.jpg
asus zenfone 3 ultra.gif
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
There is also another thread in zen forums:  https://www.asus.com/zentalk/ph/thread-129339-1-1.html

Hope this somehow helps you fix your error or points you in the right direction.

I do hope my ASUS devices don't encounter this problem.
Props
qbchung FRA Level 1 | All posts
Hi Kenthko,

The links are dead, this is the first time i had this kind of problem, normally we can always restore the factory reset???
I still trust Asus product in which the zenfone 5 is a revolutionary, it's awesome, quality/price.
hoping that somebody has a solution later for my zenfone ultra...
Thanks for your time, if you have any more information, please feel free to let me know, thanks again!!!

Cordially,

CHUNG
Props
MYS Level 6 | All posts
qbchung posted on 2018/5/8 14:58
Hi Kenthko,

The links are dead, this is the first time i had this kind of problem, normally we can  ...

Make sure you’ve backed up all of your IMPORTANT DATA before reflashing stock ROM.

I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

1) Download RAW firmware here:
ZU680KL: Link

2) Download ASUS Flash Tool here: Link

3) Install ASUS Flash Tool

4) Now, power off your device and enter Fastboot mode by pressing Power Button + Volume Up button

5) Open ASUS Flash Tool and select your device (ZU680KL)

6) Select the RAW firmware you've downloaded & DO NOT WIPE DATA ON ASUS FLASH TOOL

7) Click on the Serial Number of your device.

8) Click Start and wait 5-10 minutes. (ignore error 5 [FRP Error])

9) After your phone boots up, it is recommended to wipe data & cache via recovery mode (Power Button + Volume Down button)

10) That's it, now you will not see that annoying message again

Hope this helps

Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi  qbchung,

Good day.
I would suggest you backup phone files and please bring your phone to a local service center for a check.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm