Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tips] [ZenFans Review] Utilizing Google Lens on Google Photos

3540 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Last edited by hideki elixir on 2018/4/16 17:17

Lens is an AI-powered technology by Google which was announced last March 6, 2018 to be made available to all android users via the Google Photos application. This was previously available only to Pixel phones and now we can experience this on our Zenfones.

How to use it. Just open your Google Photos app, choose the photo you want to be analyzed, and simply tap the Google Lens icon (summary shown below - screenshot from google support). Take note that for you to utilize its features, you'll need the latest version of Google Photos and English should be set as your device language.

Functions and Features. Google Lens analyzes your photos and give you more details or take actions such as copy text, search image, and even identify famous landmarks. Photo below (screenshot from google support) summarizes its useful functions and features.

Here are some results of me trying the Google Lens:

You can selectively copy some text on the photo which is really handy and saves time and effort of typing

Search image on Google feature, rather than manually uploading the image on the Google site

Gives details and other suggestions

Recognizes logos or brands such as on this image, the Zenfone 4

even recognizing and giving details on a famous PH landmark - the Mayon Volcano.

---
How about you? What do you think is the most helpful Google lens feature for you?

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Zenfone 3 5.5 and Zenfone 5 user
IG: @elixir_kun
Props
TWN Administrator | All posts
Useful sharing!
Props
Wow! I didn't see this coming bro. I thought Google Lens is just a so-so. Wow. I have to try it.
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
Asus 📷 💩💩💩
Props

Thanks a lot for your appreciation!
Props
lynnellemmanuel posted on 2018/4/17 12:19
Wow! I didn't see this coming bro. I thought Google Lens is just a so-so. Wow. I have to try it.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation bro!
Props

Thanks for your appreciation!
Props
What about camera compatibility? It would be nice be able to use Google Lens directly from the camera
Props
jeffersonfernandes2011 posted on 2019/3/4 07:18
What about camera compatibility? It would be nice be able to use Google Lens directly from the camer ...

Google lens is now one of the modes integrated in the pixelmaster camera
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm